• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

h3ro

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season | OT | The Rox got richer, The Pat got Beasley and Oden

jksbUs4b6dQca.jpg

MVP

Banned
Sooo Heat media day takeaways

-LBJ says he got better at every single aspect. is aiming for 80% from the line this year.
-Oden says he hopes he's ready for opening day but Heat will take their time
-Haslem sat Chalmers and Beas down and told them" it's not the same as 5 years ago"
-Beas says he's older and wiser and he knows thta the Heat don't need him
-Wade says he knows he's a 2nd option, but one of the few that can score 20ppg,
-I think Wade might have been indicating that he wants mores but lolno

Since another championship is a given, should they focus on breaking the 33 win streak this time, or is pacing themselves and breaking 72-10 more important?

2013-14 NBA October Thread OT | Ricky Davis > LBJ

2013-14 NBA October Thread OT | King LBJ + Janitors = Finals and 66 wins

A typical trolling from GAF's own Least Valuable Player, where he said Jordan was no better than Ricky without Pippen to save him. Point being, if Jordan is Ricky, then Ricky is better than LeBron.

Except neither Jordan or Ricky are better than Lebron, but MJ got spoonfed a HOF coach and HOF players, so to casual NBA viewers he is still the greatest.

Source: Kobe Bryant Could Be X-Factor In Carmelo Anthony's Free Agency said:
When Carmelo Anthony heads for unrestricted free agency next offseason, Kobe Bryant could be the X-factor in Anthony's negotiations with the New York Knicks, according to a source.

The Lakers will have cap space next summer and Bryant could promise Anthony that together they can make a run at a championship in Los Angeles.

“For me, it’s about being part of a winning organization,” Anthony said on Monday.

The Knicks will be able to offer Anthony $30 million more than any other team in free agency.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/230052/Source-Kobe-Bryant-Could-Be-X-Factor-In-Carmelo-Anthonys-Free-Agency

tumblr_mfrvr3VAmu1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Since another championship is a given, should they focus on breaking the 33 win streak this time, or is pacing themselves and breaking 72-10 more important?

Except neither Jordan or Ricky are better than Lebron, but MJ got spoonfed a HOF coach and HOF players, so to casual NBA viewers he is still the greatest.

Everything in here is ROFL

Spoon fed ROFL

33 game win streak. 72-10. You think you can call LeBron in to fix this whole government shut down thing and cure cancer while he's at it?

LVP has spoken...even hopelessly delusional, you're at least good for a laugh. A less grounded Pimp minus the PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That woman is doing everything she can to keep from laughing at Terry's shitty Celtics tattoo

Smokey

LT+RS is a fancy pass now

in 2k13 that was how you layed the ball up. so ill have a wide open layup and cuz of muscle memory ill do that shit and lin will try to be prime nash and the ball goes out.

and the shooting is entirely on the RS and so are the iso moves. shits weird

J.R. Smith admits he delayed his knee surgery so that he could sign his three-year, $18 million contract with the New York Knicks, instead of undergoing the procedure and potentially hurting his value.

"For one, I'm a father and I have two young children to look after," Smith said. "It made more sense for my family to get a deal done before [surgery]."

The surgery, a patellar tendon repair and an arthroscopy for a tear in the lateral meniscus of his left knee, is expected to sideline Smith through training camp.

lul

Top Bottom