• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Kemba says Zeller is the fastest player on the team.

Yeah, I said wut too.

im playing 2k14.
dayum this game is ham.
player control is a lot more responsive.
playing defense is actually fun with player collision and paint collision more realistic.
playing solid defense pays off.
CPU intelligently knows how to space the floor based on your decisions.
this game is definitely GOAT status.
2k14>>2k8>>2k3>>2k11>>2k13

PC?

He should have said it that way during his deodorant interview that started it all. Now wade's feelings are hurt and he's gonna drop 50 on his ass once heat goes to okc.

At no point this season will Wade drop 50 on anyone, not even the Sixers.

Y'all just got Tom Pennied.

cp3cam.gif

Can't wait until the season starts.

h3ro

Amar'e's status for season opener uncertain

Due to uncertainty surrounding Amar'e Stoudemire's balky knees, Mike Woodson couldn't say on Tuesday whether Stoudemire would be ready for the season opener.
"It's hard for me to even comment on that, I think right now it's nice to see him out today on the floor. But we've just got to take it a day at a time," Woodson said. "We're not rushing; let's put it that way."

Well, at least we'll always have that fun stretch he had pre-melo.

Fox318

I'm really tempted to buy 2k14 on PC.

I haven't played any basketball game since Backyard Basketball for pc and Bill Lambeers combat basketball this summer..

Downloading 2K14 now. I never play online and don't care about that working or not. I'm concerned this might not be a huge upgrade over last year's version, but I sunk 100 hours into the My Player mode alone, so...$29 ends up dollar cost averaging to nothing.

MVP

Banned
LOL @ people thinking MJ called Lebron out and gave big props to Kobe. All he did was list a bunch of great players, said he'd probably beat them all, and Lebron happened to be on that list. Then he took a shot at Kobe saying he stole all his moves.

MJ is just one of those old players that always takes shots at players he knows would obliterate him, but he wants to stay relevant so he always says dumb shit like "My Dream Team would destroy the new team", etc. No one cares about you anymore, MJ. The only thing you'd beat LeBron at would be cheating on women and gambling. Now go home, you're stupid.

Pimpwerx

KD is impossible to hate. Seriously.

Amar'e's status for season opener uncertain

Well, at least we'll always have that fun stretch he had pre-melo.
How does this even happen? Did he have a knee problem to end last season? I want to laugh, but we just signed Amare's less healthy, distant relative this Summer.

Its kinda weird too that he's saying nice things to kobe. But trashes lebron evry chance he can get.
It's not even a backhanded compliment. That's a straight-up insult to Kobe. MJ has to be the saltiest retired great ever. I don't even remember Ali being like that, and he was a cocky sob. Stark contrast to Magic who's been willing to pass the torch at all times. Selfish wasn't just his playstyle, Jordan is a selfish douche in life too. It's great that he has been a complete and utter failure as a manager. You can be awesome at hoops and just completely suck at life. PEACE.

which version?

yeah pc.
visuals are identical to last year's pc version. but thats where the similarities end.
this is a whole new polished game.
offense and defense finally seem balanced for once.
and controlling how you pass the ball is fantastic.

Downloading 2K14 now. I never play online and don't care about that working or not. I'm concerned this might not be a huge upgrade over last year's version, but I sunk 100 hours into the My Player mode alone, so...$29 ends up dollar cost averaging to nothing.
bought it at greenmangaming for $22.50 US
code:GMG25-W38UG-WZTBY

J. Bravo

Was I the only one that was into NBA Street? I really liked Vol 2 and V3.
Played all 3. I remember there was a team in volume 1 that took me several tries to beat, whereas up to that point I was demolishing teams first try.

2 and 3 were definitely better though. Got way into those games with my friends.

im playing 2k14.
dayum this game is ham.
player control is a lot more responsive.
playing defense is actually fun with player collision and paint collision more realistic.
playing solid defense pays off.
CPU intelligently knows how to space the floor based on your decisions.
this game is definitely GOAT status.
2k14>>2k8>>2k3>>2k11>>2k13

damn son...

I'd get it but that next gen version looked way too good

i cant go back

Yay I completed training camp

although I'm going to throw so many alley oops that result in a fake pass
pc?
can we play for once?

spoke to smokey last night. he mentioned a ps4 league.
seems like the regulars are getting on the next gen 2k league.

lol don't blame me blame 2k

Emwitus

Just read that Westbrook is out for first month of the season. Houston like stole okc's lunch money and pissed in its mouth

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
OKC should've tried acquiring a ball handling off guard that could take on the scoring and playmaking load that could ease Westbrook's absence.

It's too bad they never got a chance to keep someone like that around, they might be really good otherwise.

for pc gamers, there's a workaround for us to play against each other and that's creation of league. the only draw back is that if you want to switch teams, you'll have to exit league and reenter with your desired team. :/

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So pretty much it's doable but 2K decided not to implement it for basketball reasons?

OKC should've tried acquiring a ball handling off guard that could take on the scoring and playmaking load that could ease Westbrook's absence.

It's too bad they never got a chance to keep someone like that around, they might be really good otherwise.

Funny you say that:

noSG_zps96b31912.png

nope_zps14db9bb9.png

Top Bottom