• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Funny you say that:

noSG_zps96b31912.png

nope_zps14db9bb9.png

The funny part is that that is Derrick Rose.

I told OKC and Minny to fuck off

Being in Milwaukee sucks but I could pass the ball all day to Larry SANDERS!

You know what, I'll tell them to piss off too, I like the wild cardedness of falling in the draft!

rando14

I told OKC and Minny to fuck off

Being in Milwaukee sucks but I could pass the ball all day to Larry SANDERS!

You know what, I'll tell them to piss off too, I like the wild cardedness of falling in the draft!

play point for the pacers and become a GOD

Interviewer - "Hi I'm from The Dallas Ma.."

Me - "NEXT!"

Interviewer - "I'm with The Atlanta Hawks.."

Me - "Mr.Cuban come back, I was jus playin'!"

LMFAO they inserted Bill Simmons's "WHOA!" into the draft when the Cavs take bennett

holy fucking shit this is pathetic

they actually recorded stern's voice picking at the draft and then have their own thing

so you get

(real life stern) and then (2k stern)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
going to make GP this year...

Last year I made Penny..

But I am torn between remaking GP or Kemp...

or maybe Mason (a true Point Forward)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's not even a backhanded compliment. That's a straight-up insult to Kobe. MJ has to be the saltiest retired great ever. I don't even remember Ali being like that, and he was a cocky sob. Stark contrast to Magic who's been willing to pass the torch at all times. Selfish wasn't just his playstyle, Jordan is a selfish douche in life too. It's great that he has been a complete and utter failure as a manager. You can be awesome at hoops and just completely suck at life. PEACE.

Bruh did you see his HOF speech? Shit was an epic fuck you to damn near everyone he ever met. The man doesn't like anyone and not for nothing I don't think he EVER liked anyone. Of course he is gong say sly shit about lebron and kobe its the only way he knows how to talk to most people outside his inner circle.

Bruh did you see his HOF speech? Shit was an epic fuck you to damn near everyone he ever met. The man doesn't like anyone and not for nothing I don't think he EVER liked anyone. Of course he is gong say sly shit about lebron and kobe its the only way he knows how to talk to most people outside his inner circle.

Which consists of Charles Oakley, Charlies Barkley, and his hot Cuban fiancee

so im garnering interest for a pc 2k league.
it doesn't have to be season/playoffs it can simply be a place where gaffers can play against each other.
who's in?
right now, its just pheeniks and I.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Blackace. Bobcats picked up Abdul Gaddy lol

why the fuck does lbj get his own fucking movie at the beginning of 2k14 bwahaha im trolled

this gerald from hey arnold looking motherfucker is just sitting down dribbling and talking i dont even

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
its truly amazing how bosh has no signature skills at all

none

wow

greg oden, birdman, joel anthony, james jones, and rashard lewis have one each. bosh though? nothing

so is there a single person who has played 2k and thought these controls are somehow an improvement?

It's starting to become really apparent that half of what they do is change controls every year. WHY????

2K14 is super underwhelming and I didn't even play the last two. Worth the $20 bucks for someone who hasn't bought one in a few years, but besides unnecessary control switch up, it feels like a roster update.

2K14 is super underwhelming and I didn't even play the last two. Worth the $20 bucks for someone who hasn't bought one in a few years, but besides unnecessary control switch up, it feels like a roster update.

yep

at this point I'm going to need to know enough people who own it on next gen and for it to not be terrible for me to get any more. this game just bothers me...whatever, I'm going to play it anyways but I wish controls were more like Madden where they usually don't overhaul but add to what's there

Y'all finally realized that buying sports games yearly is stupid. There's no way they can significantly improve the game without taking more than a year off.

lol yup. friends still can't play directly.
fucking 2k.

Damn, that's unbelievable to me. I have not played a bball game since ps2 days. Always have thought this kind of feature is already installed to a current gen bball game by now. Will probably just get the game at 10 bucks or less just for the cover.

did they also just take away the ability to pick who we want to set screens :(

lol no way?

Pkaz01

You whack. I went 13th to Dallas. Can't wait to tear this locker room apart.

I got into dallas too as a center but between Harris and Monta ellis I asked for a trade the second I got a chance..

it might have been because we were down 1 with less than minute to go and monta forces a three the second he gets the ball, gets blocked by kobe while doing so, and then commits a clear path foul. That was it for me.

KingGondo

Banned
In the Grantland preview for the Suns, Simmons said that he thinks this trade:

OKC gets:
Marcin Gortat
Goran Dragic

PHX gets:
Jeremy Lamb
Reggie Jackson
Kendrick Perkins

happens this season.

I'd like that trade. I think it's fair for Phoenix too.

h3ro

OKC gets:
Marcin Gortat
Goran Dragic

PHX gets:
Jeremy Lamb
Reggie Jackson
Kendrick Perkins

happens this season.

Melo and Amare for Lebron, Bosh and Spoelstra.

I'd like that trade. I think it's fair for Pheenix too.

Pkaz01

OKC gets:
Marcin Gortat
Goran Dragic

PHX gets:
Jeremy Lamb
Reggie Jackson
Kendrick Perkins

happens this season.

You'd be lucky to get just one of those players with that package. Rose and Simmons don't know shit.

Top Bottom