• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

YNB/Jackson
Sefolosha/Lamb (hopefully he gets minutes this year....)
Durant/who cares
Ibaka/Collison
The worst offensive player in the history of the game/Adams/Thabeet

We clearly have the best lineup of centers in the league.

Tom Penny

Avery Bradley/Phil Pressey
Courtney Lee/Marshon Brooks/Jordan Crawful
Jeff Green/Gerald Wallce
Jared Sullinger/Kris Humprhies
Kelly Olynyk/Colton Iverson/Fab Melo

Tank
Championship!

Somehow Vegas has 14 teams with less of a chance than the Celtics at the title..

SamuraiX-

wvpSq1B.png

#summerleaguemoralvictories

1. Burke
2. Rush
3. Hayward
4. Kanter
5. Favors
6. Burks
7. Marvin Williams
8. Lucas III
9. Richard Jefferson
10. Evans

The top 6 for the Jazz is good, the rest is mostly a catastrophe. Marvin will be out for a month or two to start the year as well.

KingGondo

Banned
YNB/Jackson
Sefolosha/Lamb (hopefully he gets minutes this year....)
Durant/who cares
Ibaka/Collison
The worst offensive player in the history of the game/Adams/Thabeet

We clearly have the best lineup of centers in the league.
I'm hoping Orton makes the roster. He showed a lot at summer league (I know, it's summer league). But with Perk having another surgery last week and Adams likely playing in Tulsa next season, Orton should make the roster IMO.

My lineup is similar to yours, although I think Liggins will be KD's "backup" and our SF in small lineups. He's been working on his 3-point shot.

I'm hoping the full lineup is:

YNB
Jackson
3rd PG (probably Fisher)
Sefolosha
Lamb
Liggins
Durant
Roberson/Jerrett (rotating with Tulsa)
Ibaka
Collison
Perkins
Thabeet
Orton/Adams (rotating with Tulsa)

I'd love to sign a guy like Mo Williams to be our third PG, but he'd have to take the vet minimum.

SamuraiX-

As we previously reported, Kidd was arrested on July 15, 2012 ... after crashing his Cadillac SUV into a telephone poll around 2am. Cops say he reeked of booze.

In the hours leading up to the crash, Kidd was partying at a club and appeared so drunk, he had to be carried out of the place.

What a fucking piece of shit. He could've killed someone.

Hopefully he drives off a cliff next time.

Pimpwerx

What a fucking piece of shit. He could've killed someone.

Hopefully he drives off a cliff next time.

But he didn't kill anyone. He has a drinking problem. He was drunk well beyond the point of good judgement. He needs a better support system, not a cliff. SMH. PEACE.

giri

oh come on can i make a joke/comment and it not lead to a "lolknicks" joke.....

Probably not.

But if it helps you, lolsarver.

I'm hoping Orton makes the roster. He showed a lot at summer league (I know, it's summer league). But with Perk having another surgery last week and Adams likely playing in Tulsa next season, Orton should make the roster IMO.

My lineup is similar to yours, although I think Liggins will be KD's "backup" and our SF in small lineups. He's been working on his 3-point shot.

I'm hoping the full lineup is:

YNB
Jackson
3rd PG (probably Fisher)
Sefolosha
Lamb
Liggins
Durant
Roberson/Jerrett (rotating with Tulsa)
Ibaka
Collison
Perkins
Thabeet
Orton/Adams (rotating with Tulsa)

I'd love to sign a guy like Mo Williams to be our third PG, but he'd have to take the vet minimum.
So your starting lineup doesn't include Durant? Interesting.

B.O.O.M

Anyone else watching the Blazer Bulls game? After half time it got real crazy. Great game

Clutch plays from CJ and TRob to tie the game with 10 seconds to go

B.O.O.M

Bulls win by 2...Myers was a fraction late in the last shot if not Blazers would have won

Great game both teams :D CJ 27 pts too. For the Bulls Teague 25pts. TRob showed up to work too lol

Top Bottom