• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Tom Penny

I will never recover from the fact it took the Knicks 6 games to beat the injury riddled Celtics playing without their best player.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jonathan_Feigen
W/ Marcus Camby bought out, Mike Miller waived Rockets have interest in both, source said. Part of strategy shift from prospects to win now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Mavericks closing in on deal with Samuel Dalembert to be their new starting. Deal, I'm told, should be wrapped up soon

Cuban finally delivering!

ESPNSteinLine
Mavericks closing in on deal with Samuel Dalembert to be their new starting. Deal, I'm told, should be wrapped up soon

Cuban finally delivering!

i'd have more fun enjoying this trainwreck of a season if dirk was traded away or took a sabbatical or something. i feel bad for the guy. he should have finally hired an agent, rather than do his own contract negotiations.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
D.J. Augustin has reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Ujiri is a fraud (or a genius if hes trying to tank I guess).

Metta is an ox and can still defend the low post pretty well.
I completely disagree with whoever tries to pretend like Dirk is "easily" a better player than Paul Pierce.

The quote that sparked the debate was you can "easily" make the argument that Pierce was better than Dirk.

Which I ridiculed.

Dirk's better than Pierce. Not Hakeem better than Ewing "better", but still better.

Da new big 3

celticstix.jpg

charsace

H3ro is the only level headed Nix fan, and it's sad to see.

So I think we may be better off with some members of Nix age being overly optimistic. Imagine a fan base the size of NY's all being Knux, Knux is good people but he cuts himself to see if he still feels.

How so. Before the start of last season I said the Knicks would finish up 2nd or 3rd in the east and they finished second. Injuries to the top 3 players on the team hurt us in the playoffs.

When winning the Gatorade Athlete of the Year Award, Andrew Wiggins was asked which NBA team he would like to play for.

"I would like to say the Raptors, I want to play for them," said Wiggins.

Wiggins is expected to be the top overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.

The Raptors were a late lottery team last season.

Wiggins was born in Toronto.

I hope the Raptors get some Derrick Rose type lottery luck.

Pimpwerx

Is anyone seriously gonna give Camby money this year? How many useful minutes did he contribute to the Knicks last season? Dude was injured most of the year, and didn't look that useful anytime I saw them play. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well they just signed DJ Augustin.

DJ went from fuckball w/ Larry Brown to small heaven w/Silas and pretty amazing efficiency on a terrible offensive team to fuckball w/Pacers

Dude's confidence is a fragile, fragile thing. He should be fine in Toronto. Unless they want him to play defense. Then he'll just start writing in his journal again.

Top Bottom