• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Vire

I know it's Summer League, but goddamn if this isn't beautiful:

kVrFtIA.png

B.O.O.M

Another 4th Q come back into over time and a win this time for Blazers.

Cj, TRob, Barton and Myers did well today

From the Hawks side of things Schroeder is one to keep an eye on. He looks so calm and collected in the court. Might be one of the surprises from this draft class

diehard

Fleer
Another 4th Q come back into over time and a win this time for Blazers.

Cj, TRob, Barton and Myers did well today

From the Hawks side of things Schroeder is one to keep an eye on. He looks so calm and collected in the court. Might be one of the surprises from this draft class

Sorry but going 11-pts 5rebs in nearly 37 minutes in a SL game is not doing well.

B.O.O.M

TRob played great again 17 rebounds 13 pts and 1 asst. Was clutch in the last Q too

Sorry but going 11-pts 5rebs in nearly 37 minutes in a SL game is not doing well.

lol I won't bother arguing with you :D You conveniently ignore the rest of the game to make a point, pls stahp. These guys played well. Myers and Barton still has a long way to go. Claver and Freeland were meh at best. CJ and TRob played great in the last Q.

KingGondo

Banned
At least Mullens has a cool story. He had a terrible upbringing, pretty impressive he's lasted this long in the league.

But yeah, he sucks though.

diehard

Fleer
lol I won't bother arguing with you :D You conveniently ignore the rest of the game to make a point, pls stahp. These guys played well. Myers and Barton still has a long way to go. Claver and Freeland were meh at best. CJ and TRob played great in the last Q.

Ignore the rest of the game? dude.. it's a summer league game. If you cant get stats as a 2nd year player its over.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At least Mullens has a cool story. He had a terrible upbringing, pretty impressive he's lasted this long in the league.

But yeah, he sucks though.

He's got the physical tools to be an all-star. That's the funny part.

Being as terrible as he is with all of that natural talent is where the beauty lies.
If you cant get stats as a 2nd year player its over.

Yeah. If you're out there busting your ass and you can't get shit done and you're over the age of 22 - its pretty safe to say you suck.

B.O.O.M

Ignore the rest of the game? dude.. it's a summer league game. If you cant get stats as a 2nd year player its over.

You speak of summer League as something really important 0_o These are just practice matches. No one is perfect in the SL lol But he did end with some great stats so not sure what you mean...what next want to talk about his stats in the 5minutes of the game or something?

Can't take you seriously man. Both TRob and CJ played well. Both will continue to improve. Myers still needs to improve a lot but he is showing he is in fact improving. I don't see him being a great player but he will do just fine off the bench

diehard

Fleer
You speak of summer League as something really important 0_o These are just practice matches. No one is perfect in the SL lol But he did end with some great stats so not sure what you mean...what next want to talk about his stats in the 5minutes of the game or something?

Can't take you seriously man. Both TRob and CJ played well. Both will continue to improve.

I can't take you seriously because i can't understand what you are trying to say.

B.O.O.M

I can't take you seriously because i can't understand what you are trying to say.

You replied before I could complete my edit..

What I'm saying is there's plus and negative aspects of players in these games. You chose to whine about the negatives alone when it comes to Blazers. I can't take you seriously. It's about expectations, no one is expecting Myers to be great, we just want him to improve. He is improving. He took shots, took (few) yet good rebounds and showed good energy. Kid will improve and add to the bench.

DY_nasty

Dude... you can't go on complimenting a guy's hustle in SL like its a substantial improvement lmao

Most sophomores don't even try.

diehard

Fleer
You replied before I could complete my edit..

What I'm saying is there's plus and negative aspects of players in these games. You chose to whine about the negatives alone when it comes to Blazers. I can't take you seriously. It's about expectations, no one is expecting Myers to be great, we just want him to improve. He is improving. He took shots, took (few) yet good rebounds and showed good energy. Kid will improve and add to the bench.

I could have highlighted things like CJ's lacking PG skills and 5-14 shooting.. I didnt. Saying the 11th pick of the draft a year prior going 11-5 in 37 mins is "playing well" is just .. strange.

DY_nasty

So that doesn't count but "some" points do >_> lol I'm done with you two

Okay.

So would you rather Leonard learn how to rebound like a 7 footer and play defense by moving his feet instead of bending at the waist or would you rather he try his best and give a good effort?

B.O.O.M

Okay.

So would you rather Leonard learn how to rebound like a 7 footer and play defense by moving his feet instead of bending at the waist or would you rather he try his best and give a good effort?

Both actually....but that's more than one thing so it might be hard for you to focus at a time

DY_nasty

Both actually....but that's more than one thing so it might be hard for you to focus at a time
Anyone can hustle.

You don't have to train to hustle. Guys can not do shit all off-season then hustle in SL. You want to see an improvement in something guys couldn't do last year. Trying harder isn't improvement.

Surely you understand this.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
An American born white center taken in the lottery isn't all that good? I AM SHOCKED.

Top Bottom