• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

ATtf3RO.png

ok

what the

5 million over 2 years with a team option, the deal is basically a negligible amount of money but i'm not sure what maxiell adds since he can't play center. he's a bit of a goon so maybe that helps.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
5 million over 2 years with a team option, the deal is basically a negligible amount of money but i'm not sure what maxiell adds since he can't play center. he's a bit of a goon so maybe that helps.

Basically just a bunch of veterans to keep alongside the kids. This is a total whatever signing.

Still hate that mf...that guy lives to cut the Knicks down.

I'm glad we exorcised that demon this postseason...but now instead of going off into the sunset, he's essentially down the block.

Emwitus

So you answer a troll on your team's franchise player by trolling your other team's franchise player?

It's like when someone slaps you on your right cheek you slap your left cheek in response.

Me trolling kobe is nothing new. His been trash since game 6 of the 2010 finals.

So, you're repping BK now?

Nah, still boston/LA. Obviously, i'll be rooting for them when they play the heat/knicks

Emwitus

You're disgusting.

Is it so absurd to think someone might be a fan of a "rivalry" rather than a specific team. I'd want nothing more than seeing them face each other in the finals...and can't wait until both get back to contention status. FYI, not a native american(Immigrant) and grew up watching random teams so maybe that's why i don't find this as blasphemous. Anywho, both teams are bottom trash now...no need to hate.

linsivvi

Bread

Banned
Is it so absurd to think someone might be a fan of a "rivalry" rather than a specific team. I'd want nothing more than seeing them face each other in the finals...and can't wait until both get back to contention status. FYI, not a native american(Immigrant) and grew up watching random teams so maybe that's why i don't find this as blasphemous. Anywho, both teams are bottom trash now...no need to hate.
Yes. Yes it is so absurd. There are rivalries everywhere in the world, and 99.99999% of the people involved in them hate the other team. But now knowing why you like both teams, it's pretty obvious you bandwagoned them when they were the top teams in the league.

Tom Penny

Not as you're favorite teams. It makes no sense.

Eleuin

First rule of frontrunning - you don't do it with 2 rival teams

Forever

Banned
Dolan wants to trade Shumpert for refusing to work out in Summer League.

The conversation somehow turns to the Knicks' Iman Shumpert, and at the 10-second mark, Smith shares a piece of gossip with Howard. The audio's hard to hear (headphones help), so here's the transcription:

"And by the way, [James] Dolan was ready to trade [Shumpert] because he didn't want to work out in the summer league. Dolan's talking about trading him. I said, "trade who? You better hold on to that boy. You better not lose Iman Shumpert.' That boy can play."

Howard's response? "He can come here."

Oh boy. It's pretty much official that the Knicks will never win a title as long as James Dolan is the owner. Not because of some curse, but because Dolan does things like consider trading Iman Shumpert in a fit of pique.
JyA2xrF.png

JoeFu

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski said:
Free agent center Sam Dalembert's deal with Dallas: two years, $7.5M, league sources tell Y! Partial guarantee for 2014-'15 season

WE GOT THE CENTER WE ALWAYS WANTED!!! HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:(

Cornbread78

Me trolling kobe is nothing new. His been trash since game 6 of the 2010 finals.

Nah, still boston/LA. Obviously, i'll be rooting for them when they play the heat/knicks

Wait, what? No way, how is that even possible? That's like being a Sox/Yankees fan.. The two biggest rivals?

Top Bottom