• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Forever

Banned
what bending over,it's only a sport. It's better than being a bandwagoner.

Again you can't decide whether the Nets are the new hot shit everyone is bandwagoning or if they're still the second class team that no one wants to be associated with. Make up yo mind and get back to me.

There's basically 3 circumstances in which I renounce my Knicks fandom:

- the Knicks are owned by something I am diametrically opposed to (like News Corp, or Hitler)

- the Knicks management's incompetence extends too far outside of pure basketball incompetence and ends up embroiled in a real scandal (like Dolan is a multiple child molester, or Allan Houston is revealed to be a white supremacist or something)

- the Knicks personnel en masse become people I am diametrically opposed to (like everyone on the Knicks is a Klansman).

I'm a fan. My team loses all the time. It's okay. The one day they'll win someday will be sweet. That's why I watch.

Forever

Banned
From the conference after ESPN cut away:

vIcI3Tq.jpg

Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 9s
Mike Miller cleared amnesty waivers without a bid. He now can sign with the team of his choice (but not the Heat, under any circumstance).

please go to memphis a place where you can be happy but where I don't think you'll get a chance to hurt us

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Oklahoma City has emerged as a frontrunner to sign free agent Mike Miller, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Mike Miller, who cleared amnesty waivers and is a free agent, is telling friends he's likely to sign with OKC, league source says.

Man, wtf? Why OKC?

They can't amnesty him. They're just releasing him.

Don't even think it's a buyout.

Ok, i haven't figured it out yet, whose troll account?

Ah. Either way, I'm not sure if the Clippers should want him, but it would be nice to have SOMBODY as a backup big on the bench.

Top Bottom