• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Greg Gaston ‏@Greg_Gaston
I'm being told by my sources close to the situation that @m33m has no leader at this point. He is listening to several organizations.

Greg Gaston ‏@Greg_Gaston
The report that he has already settled on OKC at this point is premature. Will hear out the Grizzlies. No decision made as of this moment.

So the Raptors are apparently amnestying Marcus Camby. Would he be better or worse than Mullens at this point for the Clippers?

Not amnesty, a buyout. They saved that privilege for Linas "my ass is now shaped like a bench" Klieza.

Going by Camby's last year or so, he's looking mega done, but maybe he's still good for 5 minutes a night.

jjasper

Wbat I'm wondering is why would he choose OKC over Memphis?

He will play more minutes at OKC and have a larger role on the team. He will be their 6th man there. Where as in Memphis he will be a rotation player when they need threes. As much as we need his shooting I am not sure he will play as much here just with the way the rosters are set up currently in Memphis vs OKC.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
OKC is probably going to be better over the next few years.
If I was betting on the future, I would bet on the Rox before OKC.

He will play more minutes at OKC and have a larger role on the team. He will be their 6th man there. Where as in Memphis he will be a rotation player when they need threes. As much as we need his shooting I am not sure he will play as much here just with the way the rosters are set up currently in Memphis vs OKC.
Miller as a 6th man in OKC? Doubt it. I don't see him having a bigger role than what he had with the Heat, especially if he doesn't do something about his back.

You got me. I am indeed The Stealth Fox and I am into Urolagnia. I'm watching a video of James Dolan orchestrating the Bargnani trade right now and it is so hot. Get that nice golden shower all over the fanbase oh yeah.
... you are trying WAYYYYYYYYYYY too hard, brah.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You got me. I am indeed The Stealth Fox and I am into Urolagnia. I'm watching a video of James Dolan orchestrating the Bargnani trade right now and it is so hot. Get that nice golden shower all over the fanbase oh yeah.

Why are you so weird today?

Like I know the Nyets organization sucks and you jumped from the knicks getting out of the ditch to the nyets digging themselves deeper. However, this isn't a thread about scat fetishes either.

Nobody want to read about projectile bodily fluids bruh. Keep that imagery to yourself.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Taylor must hate Henderson.
Dy, does DJ suck as bad as his stats make him look?

I kinda want him to. I need to believe in that Wiggins tank.

Not at all. But confidence will always be his biggest obstacle. Pacers DJ was shellshocked, hetouchedmeherehereandhere, isLarryBrowncomingback? DJ.

Taylor must hate Henderson.

Not at all. But confidence will always be his biggest obstacle. Pacers DJ was shellshocked, hetouchedmeherehereandhere, isLarryBrowncomingback? DJ.

Is there a book I can buy to read about Larrry Brown's coaching method or something?The way you and Knux talk about him and what he's done to players is pretty amusing.

Okay, cool. Nobody ever gets their confidence built up playing for the Raptors except for crazy people trying to get paid like Mike James or Alan Anderson.

Pimpwerx

We have a need for a veteran shooter, we're a title contender, and Brooks almost always plays vets over young guys.

Man, fuck y'all if you get him. The last place I want to see him land is on a contender. Then again, maybe he'll be an injured mess again when given bigger minutes. Still, OKC might be the last place I want him to go, followed by Chicago, Indy, Brooklyn and SA. PEACE.

exarkun

Zeller gives me so much hope ;_;

I can't believe how well he moves and attacks the basket. And he boxes people out, with the occasional rebound. I can't remember the last time the Cats had a rookie with this much...decency (Kwame excluded).

DY is right about DJ. Given the chance, hes a very good pure pg, and his shot was improving a bit before being traded by the Cats. Given the chance in a good environment, he can make a second unit hum.

Top Bottom