• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

You are the world's greatest detective. How did you know?
I work with what you give me. That and no one voluntarily is a shit-talking Nets fan. Just was too over the top, man. Should researched how Shonuff acts and done it the right way.

EDIT: Plus a love of being cuckolded and liking that POS writer Liefeld? That just spelled Lakers-GAF member and disgruntled artist.

I've been saying since the draft that Zeller was going to prove a lot of people wrong. He has no business being as athletic as he is given his size.

Forever

Banned
HEY BLACKACE! NOTHING TO SEE HERE. NOPE, NOTHING AT ALL.

HOW ABOUT THAT LOCAL BASKETBALL TEAM IN NEW YORK?
I have something to confess Frankman. Now that you've figured out who I really am, I want to you to know that I, Viakado, am deeply in love with you and would like to take you out to dinner.

Forever

Banned
I have a feeling you'll have alot of free time if you keep up this line of posting.

Son, if you want to have a serious discussion, say, about why I want Mike Miller on the Nets, I can do that. If you want to clown around, I can do that too. I can do it real well. I can do it to the point that you get uncomfortable and stop.

But if you want to talk Dolan then I'mma tell you how I really feel and it ain't sunlight and happiness.

Old or no? http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...angeles-lakers-return-preseason-jim-buss-says

Jim Buss says Kobe could be ready by preseason

"Well, we're in Vegas and I would bet a lot of money that this guy comes back probably in preseason," Buss said during the Lakers-Milwaukee Bucks game at the Las Vegas Summer League. "He's real sharp in taking care of himself and he's not going to rush anything just to get back and prove a point. He's going to come back when he's right. He's a machine. He's inhuman. I see him coming back at the beginning of this season. I can't believe how much he's progressed so far."

Kobe is a cyborg, confirmed.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
As I thought earlier, in the middle of the 4th, that if the Grizz put Wroten back in the game that they would loose, and then it happen as predicted :(

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN
NBA Board of Governors has approved Charlotte Bobcats name change to Hornets starting in 2014-15.

It's done.

Jarlaxle

Nice of Stern to interrupt my game for this BS. Who didn't think it would get approved? The Suns won't be winning many games this season and now they want to take my summer league away from me too.

DY is right about DJ. Given the chance, hes a very good pure pg, and his shot was improving a bit before being traded by the Cats. Given the chance ina good environment, he can make a second unit hum.

STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS

If there's one thing the Raptors excel at, it's terrible free agent signings. The team logo should just be a contract with "LOL" signed at the bottom. They can pull this off, if I just believe.

linsivvi

Kobe is going to ruin the tank....

STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS

If there's one thing the Raptors excel at, it's terrible free agent signings. The team logo should just be a contract with "LOL" signed at the bottom. They can pull this off, if I just believe.

Well you do have the executive of the year running your team.

h3ro

You got me. I am indeed The Stealth Fox and I am into Urolagnia. I'm watching a video of James Dolan orchestrating the Bargnani trade right now and it is so hot. Get that nice golden shower all over the fanbase oh yeah.

doin' too much.

not trill.

Top Bottom