• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

h3ro

Thread moves so slow these days.

soooo, After LeBron and KD, who's the 3rd best player in the game?

iVYw9lZywhQVT.gif

Warriors vs. Suns

Suns have my favorite summer league player, but the Dubs are my newly adopted team.

Suns have more overall talent, but Cameron Jones may be the X-Factor.

Suns have better low post attack, better ball movement.

Warriors have better defense.

Archie Goodwin vs. the Baze.

Dreymon vs. the Morris Bros.

Gametime.

Pre-injury the third best player was Dwight. If Rose wasn't coming off an ACL tear I'd give the nod to him. I'm not really sure who I'd go with outside of those guys. Parker, CP3, Melo, and Westbrook are all in play.

giri

Pre-injury the third best player was Dwight. If Rose wasn't coming off an ACL tear I'd give the nod to him. I'm not really sure who I'd go with outside of those guys. Parker, CP3, Melo, and Westbrook are all in play.

Hell, just include jennings then.

healthy and motivated dwight is as good or possibly better than durant as that would indicate 22/14 with elite efficiency and elite defense

that dwight is probably not coming back tho, it's clear 2010-2011 was a one time thing where he had a ton of confidence in his offense.

Sad to see Nate gone.

Knowing Thibs though, it's probably not too big of a loss. Rose will probably be playing 42-45 mins a game lol.
Then all of our players will be hurt come playoff time again and we will have to sign Charles Boozer and John Lucas III to be our backcourt.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Rose lol YNot looool Melo okay you've gone too far

CP3 and gruntled Dwight share third place.
YNot is laughable

3 years ago you would have laughed at the thought of D12 being 3rd best amazing what a Jersey does to trolling

The league doesn't really have a clear 3rd best

Thread moves so slow these days.

soooo, After LeBron and KD, who's the 3rd best player in the game?

Last year it was CP3, this year it will be the Brow or Dwight.

It's kind of funny looking back at Dwight's fuckless 2012 campaign and realizing that he was still naturally talented enough to make the Magic a good defensive team despite having Ryno, JRich, Turkeyglue, and Jameer starting with him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Last year it was CP3, this year it will be the Brow or Dwight.

It's kind of funny looking back at Dwight's fuckless 2012 campaign and realizing that he was still naturally talented enough to make the Magic a good defensive team despite having Ryno, JRich, Turkeyglue, and Jameer starting with him.

Well SVG isn't a bad all around coach

Ha ha

Mark Jackson " I like what Bazemore is doing, but we've got three perimeter players that are better than he is right now."

Baze is summer league All Star, but will have to fight to crack the lineup.

Go Dubs.

linsivvi

CP3 definitely.

And if you're gonna mention Westbrook you have to mention Harden too. Their numbers are very similar.

Yes this is another attempt to mock Sam Presti.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
A chat with @king24george from Team USA camp in Vegas on what he sees in Indy as a future too "great" to leave - http://es.pn/13Viu2U

You can strike off that one too, Laker fans.

I like YNot a lot better than most. He's in the top 20 in both offensive and defensive win-shares. 5th overall 8th in PER, 7th in assist rate. He's neck and neck with Harden/Paul/Rose.

And he competes so freaking hard. I like watching him play basketball.

Can't mess with Steph Curry.

Neither guy can play defense.

giri

I like YNot a lot better than most. He's in the top 20 in both offensive and defensive win-shares. 5th overall 8th in PER, 7th in assist rate. He's neck and neck with Harden/Paul/Rose.

And he competes so freaking hard. I like watching him play basketball.

Neither guy can play defense.

HyosungAwe.gif

Not really.

Unless you're writing for ESPN.

But not really.

Top Bottom