• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
They got an actual trophy... all OKC got for winning the Orlando Summer League was a bunch a hats. lmao

You joke, but in 3 years I'm going to be in San Francisco watching their parade.
A parade for the Giants or the 49ers? That doesn't count.

SamuraiX-

jhSUa4x.png

pilon holding his breath right now that the Warriors don't hang a banner over this.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How are you going to find time for him with Big Al and Biyomgno?

Because teams generally have a rotation of more than two bigs.

I know what you're thinking, "that's already double the frontcourt you had last year", but it'll make sense.

giri

what are you nerds talking about

Starcraft 2.

Get on G-Tymes level.

Looks like we're both looking forward to the same match. :p

Drop by the WCS thread when the games start if you can!

An awesome week of StarCraft II matches.

Hmm, i don't like posting in forums & watching stuff at the same time, would rather just watch the games entirely and it's too time consuming to read others posts.

That said, i do sit in the #gsl channel on quakenet. or it might be #gomtv. one or the other. usually a fair sized crowd in there.

chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer 14m
Kobe Bryant will win the 2013-14 scoring title, finish 2nd in MVP voting and make his 16th All-Star Game.

Chris Palmer's role as ESPN's late night troll is astounding

Pilon, have you guys guaranteed Bazemore's contract yet? Kid has earned a steady paycheck. If you guys don't give it to him I would love for us to drop Hendo and bring him back home to NC.

Wait the Celtics actually signed Pressey?

Knux I'd be worried, the tank is in danger

He looked better than MCW.

So not even worried.

But I have resigned to the fact that we won't get Wiggins. This way I won't be completely crushed when we got Bobcat'd by the Lakers or some shit.

Aaron Gordon future yo

;_;

Jan Vesely said:
"I mean, it's hard. The guys are much more stronger than me," Vesely admitted after that game. "But I'm just trying to handle it. In the season, we'll play this kind of defense. I'm getting experience with it right now, so it's good to get a chance to try all those things and get ready for the season."

This guy man

fuck

embarrassing

Cornbread78

He looked better than MCW.

So not even worried.

But I have resigned to the fact that we won't get Wiggins. This way I won't be completely crushed when we got Bobcat'd by the Lakers or some shit.

Aaron Gordon future yo

;_;

It sounds bad, but the Celts are too good to get into the Wiggin's pool unless they sit Rondo the entire year.. They will be a middle of teh road team for a while to come unless they start trading those stock-piled drat picks for some talent like LMA. If not, they are doomed for mediocrity for a long time to come...

OK, this is kind of funny too:

Kent Bazemore stitched ’499′ into his shoes after being ranked the 499th-best NBA player

KB49972313.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...d-499-shoes-being-ranked-499th-134918640.html

Top Bottom