• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

diehard

Fleer
If Rondo could hit FT's at a 80% rate he could put up 20ppg. Not gonna happen with how bad he currently shoots FT's unless he shoots a lot more threes and shoots them well.

Only 9 players scored 20ppg last year.

Rondo was 24th in scoring last year, and 63rd per minute...

among point guards.

My god

The feels

Delonte West said:
“I had tears in my eyes watching games this past year — not because I’m bipolar, but because I’m sitting at home and miss the game,” West says. “When my agent calls, I’m going to be on the next flight. Not to be cocky, but some teams that are trying to win [that] are one guard away, one guy that can make a couple great plays away from going to the Finals.

My whole life the court is the one place where people couldn’t laugh at my skin complexion, or the birthmark on my face or the red hair,” says West in a calm voice. “When I played basketball, because I worked so hard, it’s always been the one place where people couldn’t laugh at me.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nb...sence-nba-everywhere-look-joke-150018564.html

Delonte ;_;

Bread

Banned

among point guards.
Anyone who watched him play can see that, but that doesn't mean he isn't capable of it.

I don't really believe he will ever put up 20ppg, but if he stopped trying to be the assist king he would come close.

edit: fuck faze :(

i love delonte, he deserves to be on a team. poor guy just wants to play, he'd be so popular in europe/asia.

BP3bQ-WCIAAaF7y.jpg

giri

Anyone who watched him play can see that, but that doesn't mean he isn't capable of it.

I don't really believe he will ever put up 20ppg, but if he stopped trying to be the assist king he would come close.

Kendall Marshall could put up 20 a game too.

Could.

Shouldn't.

But could.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 23m
Dallas finalizes deal with F/C Brandan Wright for two years, $10M guaranteed, with an additional $1.1M in incentives, per agent Jim Tanner.

all according to keikaku?

JoeFu

Banned

Man, he really screwed up in Dallas if nobody is wanting to look at him. I really liked what he did during the lockout season, but whatever he did at the beginning of last season might have ended his career.

all according to keikaku?

Nothing wrong with that signing. Wright's been doing awesome here. He finally kinda learned how to rebound towards the end of the season too!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...kers-pay-more-child-support-court-ruling-says

PHOENIX -- An Arizona appellate court says Los Angeles Lakers star Steve Nash may have to pay additional child support for his three children and that he and his ex-wife can't say bad things about each other through social media.

A Court of Appeals panel's ruling Tuesday says a judge must consider ordering Nash to pay more than the children's "basic needs."

The court also upheld a judge's order barring the couple from disparaging each other through social media.

It said Alejandra Amarilla Nash used her Twitter account to make a "biting criticism" of Nash after their divorce was granted.

what the fuck at many things

giri

i understand your point, anyone in the league can point up 20 ppg. but that's not what my point is.

Then you're wrong.

Rondo will never put up 20ppg in the natural flow of a good offense.

Set a more reasonable goal, playing all 82 games.

giri

What exactly is he wrong about?

I must be missing something

That rondo could ever do so on a good offense. Maybe that wasn't implied. Maybe i read something else into it.

But my inference that just because a player can, doesn't mean he should, was my main point.

CLOSE THE DEAL, SPO.

Although actually I'm really not that excited about Oden anymore. He's probably just going to be another Curry. Even when he was playing he was still extremely raw and foul prone.

Even if he's healthy I'm not sure he'll get much PT over Birdman, but who knows, maybe the Heat will try for more of a conventional lineup this year to save some gas for the core. Still, I can't envision any scenario where Oden get the opportunity to come in and actually make a difference in the playoffs.

Emwitus

among point guards.

whats john stockton's career high in the playoffs?

CLOSE THE DEAL, SPO.

Although actually I'm really not that excited about Oden anymore. He's probably just going to be another Curry. Even when he was playing he was still extremely raw and foul prone.

Even if he's healthy I'm not sure he'll get much PT over Birdman, but who knows, maybe the Heat will try for more of a conventional lineup this year to save some gas for the core. Still, I can't envision any scenario where Oden get the opportunity to come in and actually make a difference in the playoffs.

Why would a guy trying to revive his career chose to go to a team where he can only play on occasion?

Why would a guy trying to revive his career chose to go to a team where he can only play on occasion?

I don't know, why don't you ask Greg Oden why he has the Heat as one of the few teams on his list?

They managed to make Eddy Curry not so fat. They may be able to perform miracles on Oden's knees.

Emwitus

I don't know, why don't you ask Greg Oden why he has the Heat as one of the few teams on his list?

They managed to make Eddy Curry not so fat. They may be able to perform miracles on Oden's knees.

cause his knees are still busted that's why, He'll only be good for one full game.

Yeah the Miami angle tells me Oden just wants to get one more check before bouncing.

He is coming off a drinking problem, needs as many minutes as he can to make up for lost time and considers... South beach?

I want to imagine that meeting with Spo is like when the Heat interview you after the My Player Stars vs. Elites game and they ask "How do you feel about joining the Heat" and you answer "I'm gonna help LeBron get 5, 6, 7, 8"

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Continue the relationship for at least one year after?? What the hell

Just read this on TDD. Apparently he denied the child was ever his to begin with and she has something of a history with other NBA players and pregnancy scares.

Still,this contract is all kinds of shitty and I doubt it was remotely enforceable.

it was probably D12s anyway

Top Bottom