• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
it was ex. it's in the URL and the article.

don't get me wrong it's still shitty but there's no need to sensationalize it. This is GAF, not Fox News

wtf? This shit ain't normal.. he made her sign a contract to abort in exchange to continue dating for a year.. nothing sensationalize about it.. it's all broken..

giri

Saw that earlier, such silliness with those stipulations being necessary. He and Dwight got the women in their lives to sign ridiculous pieces of paper.

Not that ridiculous. He just settled rather than going to court to demand a paternity test. He got out of it rather well really. And she got to continue to use him to break into other NBA players pants.

Not that ridiculous. He just settled rather than going to court to demand a paternity test. He got out of it rather well really. And she got to continue to use him to break into other NBA players pants.

Im surprised so many dudes just cant pull out.

Its an orgasm for you either way.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Every time the word "ratchet" appears on this site, I have to physically force myself not to check out ratchettumbler.

Shit's hard out here on these streets

Now my browser has been soiled..

Jag

Chandler was the candy that Houston used to get dwight into the van....

7oRMQXN.gif

I hope 2k fixes defense this year.

It's beyond depressing when I know exactly what an opponent is going to do but I flat out can't stop it because man D is broken online.

Smokey

wait, 5 kids with 5 baby mama's? I can't imagine what his payments must be... Unless he has something in writing that prevents that and if that is the case, he wins, lol.

claims only 1 child.
And besides he's in Texas now did you miss slim thugs recruiting pitch?!

Top Bottom