• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

h3ro

tumblr_lx3chcll5G1qbil76o1_500.gif

<3

Just wanted to say peace before I bounce. I can't post in this thread no more because I don't wanna lose my account, love the site. I got hit 3 weeks for this ban for saying 'My nigga' which is a phrase that's used all over the forum both in text and in the Denzel pic with nobody getting banned for it, so I'm gonna take that as a message that I'm not welcome in here. Even ViewtifulJC drops it all the time, he's a reg in here. I know yall hate me but it's been a fun couple years. If I could only post in one thread on the forum it would be this one. Kobe & Co. will come back strong this season. No hard feelings Blackace. That's my goodbye, peace.

diehard

Fleer
Just wanted to say peace before I bounce. I can't post in this thread no more because I don't wanna lose my account, love the site. I got hit 3 weeks for this ban for saying 'My nigga' which is a phrase that's used all over the forum both in text and in the Denzel pic with nobody getting banned for it, so I'm gonna take that as a message that I'm not welcome in here. Even ViewtifulJC drops it all the time, he's a reg in here. I know yall hate me but it's been a fun couple years. If I could only post in one thread on the forum it would be this one. Kobe & Co. will come back strong this season. No hard feelings Blackace. That's my goodbye, peace.
Dude i got banned for calling kad stupid... Stop taking stuff personal, i hope you keep posting here. (Your predictions are hilarious)

Biedrins will be a great influence on Kanter
I cant tell if this is a joke or not

Not much to talk about at this time of the year other than Drew league.

How does a team with Durant lose? Did the other team have LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh or something?

Actually, it had DeMar DeRozan, Metta World Peace and former NBAer Bobby Brown. Durant had a chance to win the game at the buzzer, but missed a go-ahead 3.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...evin-durant-hammers-a-dunk-at-the-drew-league

Surprised to see Ron there. Looks like he's still got a lot of passion for the game. Then again Sheed was playing hard in the NC pro-ams and ended up never really lacing em up.

Got a gaming PC

BF3 kinda sucks, the amount of vehicles is just obscene. Can't have a ground based skirmish for two seconds without a fucking tank showing up or some shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Got a gaming PC

BF3 kinda sucks, the amount of vehicles is just obscene. Can't have a ground based skirmish for two seconds without a fucking tank showing up or some shit.

That was one of my biggest complaints too

diehard

Fleer
Got a gaming PC

You can just play on the indoor maps.. "close quarters" expansion or whatever, there are no vehicles.

Got a gaming PC

You can just play on the indoor maps.. "close quarters" expansion or whatever, there are no vehicles.

yeah I find that absurdly annoying...which is why I like close quarters a lot

The last expansion is pretty good too. all the other ones are too vehicle happy

play metro

lulz

that's only for shameful shits like herpes reasons

Forever

Banned
yeah up until you lost all cred due to screencapping Realgm threads trying to make a point.

lmao. Dolan-age were the ones who first brought up RealGM.

Knicks fans always want to act like they're Lakers fans but their team is never good enough to back it up.
literally no one does this.

not even realgm
Y'all were the ones vouching for your RealGM brothers. Now you wanna act like I came up with this shit. smh.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lmao. Dolan-age were the ones who first brought up RealGM.

Y'all were the ones vouching for your RealGM brothers. Now you wanna act like I came up with this shit. smh.

bro what? lulz man this is why you have no cred to troll. He was using that as an example of the lowest of lows and you decided that was exactly where you needed to go.

And no one cares about leaks about the Nyets opener.... besides Nyet-age. I bet you saw that on the Nyets realgm too
patrice.png

Forever

Banned
bro what? lulz man this is why you have no cred to troll. He was using that as an example of the lowest of lows and you decided that was exactly where you needed to go.
Dat spin. Dolan-age thought their fanbase wasn't as crazy as their roster and I showed otherwise, now you mad about it. For someone with no cred to troll I seem to be pretty deep under your skin.

And no one cares about leaks about the Nyets opener.... besides Nyet-age I bet you saw that on the Nyets realgm too
patrice.png
NetsDaily actually, but who cares where I find a Tweet posted? Only a Dolanite would find that more interesting than a season opener.

KingGondo

Banned
THey fucked up in resigning Ibaka. All the other fuckups stemmed from that. They should have run with Harden, Durant and Westbrook and filled in the gaps later.
I think we'll be fine with Ibaka in the long term, but for him to realize his full potential (especially on offense) we need to get someone who is at least not terrible on offense at the 5. We need to do whatever it takes to get a guy like Gortat in the PHX fire sale.

I thought Lowe summarized our situation well, and he's right that it isn't a slam dunk. But if we had re-signed Harden to a max and let Ibaka walk, it would have been hard to sign any quality bigs at all in the future.

The biggest remaining problem in OKC is Scott Brooks. We're very good defensively, but our offense is still basically "give YNB/KD the ball and get out of the way." That won't cut it in the playoffs even if we dominate in the regular season.

I think we'll be fine with Ibaka in the long term, but for him to realize his full potential (especially on offense) we need to get someone who is at least not terrible on offense at the 5. We need to do whatever it takes to get a guy like Gortat in the PHX fire sale.

I thought Lowe summarized our situation well, and he's right that it isn't a slam dunk. But if we had re-signed Harden to a max and let Ibaka walk, it would have been hard to sign any quality bigs at all in the future.

The biggest remaining problem in OKC is Scott Brooks. We're very good defensively, but our offense is still basically "give YNB/KD the ball and get out of the way." That won't cut it in the playoffs even if we dominate in the regular season.

It's a lot easier to find another Ibaka then to find someone like Harden. A LOT easier.

Zeus Molecules

Dat spin. Dolan-age thought their fanbase wasn't as crazy as their roster and I showed otherwise, now you mad about it. For someone with no cred to troll I seem to be pretty deep under your skin.

NetsDaily actually, but who cares where I find a Tweet posted? Only a Dolanite would find that more interesting than a season opener.

ahh yes you showed us dolanites
rudy.png

and ph33nix
5I5s8.png
i give no fucks its the off season. we got until October, this is shit talking for the sake of shit talking as I multi task this, plug DJ, and working.

Zach Lowe's new article on the Thunder is really interesting and explains OKC's cap/personnel situation well.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...city-thunder-future-legacy-james-harden-trade

Lets play guess who PER 36 Playoff numbers

Player A: 13.9 PPG, 9RPG, 3 BPG,44% FG, 109 ORTG, 103 DRTG, .48 TS%

Player B: 15.2 PPG, 9 RPG, 3 BPG, 81% FG, 150 ORTG, 99 DRTG, .82 TS%

Hint:
player a makes 9x as much as player b

Hint 2:
Player A plays for the thunder Player B plays for miami

The above stats are all that need to be said about the OKC "controversy".

Zeus Molecules

what is up with the excessive use of the faces

is that an off-season thing too

Hey thanks for pointing that out.....

no its just me trying to save words as I emphasize the look of what I am saying. Not everyone can play it cool and aloof like you bruh.

Like I could say Forever writes some strange stuff or I could put rudy's face there doing the nori chan plz face

Or I could say ph33nix i am amused you think your saying something snide and witty but I could put MJ's face instead

I don't do it often don't worry

Top Bottom