• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Jennings
Caldwell Pope
Smoove
Monroe
Drummond

really hard to project a win total for that team

all I know is dY is going to be wearing naked John Wall avatars for sure

Dumars is the worst GM ever.

I like Jennings in that he's occasionally fun to watch and all that...but what is even bro. What is even. The ammount of fucks that won't be given will be awesome I guess.

SamuraiX-

bsxbe7j.png

Shocking.

Maybe new scenery will make Brandon Knight into a serviceable guard.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Good on the bucks I'd rather have Knight for cheap than Jennings for 8 mil.

That said neither franchise is going anywhere special unless Drummond turns into 2013 Bill Russell.

Between Monroe, Jennings, and Josh Smith bricking long 2's Andre is going to get 10 ppg just putting back their bricks.

well the contract isn't to bad...and Knight hasn't done anything but get baptised so I guess it's not all bad.

still dat treadmill...except not even Hawks good.

diehard

Fleer
I remember when i had come to terms with us drafting Brandon Knight. IWMTB convinced me Kanter wasnt very good.

shame on him

I'm not sure if Knight ever turns into anything, but damn good job Bucks.
I almost would want Stuckey. If it's one thing the Bucks need, it's toughness. Mini 50 Cent would've provided that. But yeah, Knight is the guy you'd have to get.

EDIT: WTF Bucks have like 6 PGs.

That title in 04 was a complete fluke. Joe Dumars is Isaiah bad.

I don't know if fluke is the right word (Lakers were in such a mess at the time so I get what you're saying) but it's surely making Dumars' previous "savvy moves" look a lot more like lucky shit thrown together now.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
image.php

edit: But in all seriousness, added Novak, Psycho T, and DJ (no risk situation) while taking into consideration the development of JV, still got a transition threat of DeMar and Gay. Honestly it all depends on the coaching this year.

Nah come on Novak, Psycho T, and DJ do not all suddenly become good players in Toronto aka the land of no motivation...

The rest of what you said is valid and fine though.

image.php

edit: But in all seriousness, added Novak, Psycho T, and DJ (no risk situation) while taking into consideration the development of JV, still got a transition threat of DeMar and Gay. Honestly it all depends on the coaching this year.

I am fairly certain when it comes to "my team is improved!" that those guys are not the reasons for improvement

Comeback to what? If I wanted my come back I'd wipe it off your mom's chin.

dude

too much

Come on.

Novak can replace Alan Anderson's 3 point stretch ability. But that don't matter give those minutes to Ross.
Psycho T provides depth in the front court that was lost when trading away Ed Davis, it was basically Aaron Gray.
DJ- I said no risk situation if he can give 5 points for the Raps that is worthy of that contract if he can shoot above .400 would be nice but that is asking too much.

A lot of players that could contribute but the rotations need to be done correctly, I have NO FAITH in Casey as a coach and his random rotations. Those are my arguments but ooh well if the raptors suck they suck. Year 1 into post BC era.

Jennings is one of the most inefficient point guards in the NBA. The fact that it took him this long to find a team is a testament to his inefficiency.

h3ro

Source: Knicks interested in Delonte West
Multiple Sources said:
The Knicks have had "conversations" with representatives for free-agent guard Delonte West, a league source confirmed. The team has not offered West a contract and, the source cautioned, there is no guarantee that an offer is coming.

The Knicks have three open roster spots, so they have room to bring West in, if they choose. GM Glen Grunwald said recently that the team is open to adding a backup guard and a big man. West could fill the void at backup guard.

Yes.

Top Bottom