• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

This is what I want to post every time you bitch or make some disguised comment about the refs during the season
sPgnX.png

It's just Year Of The Umps, baby.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
First you complain my replies are too weak, now you're running for the authorities.

Talking about my mother cause I made fun of your whole stupid lolknicks bit is the weakest troll you've done in here. The fact you don't see that is why your a puto sucio. And I didn't send a PM so you still got a chance puto sucio.

Forever

Banned
Posted it a while back. In all honesty I wish Delonte well because I know how hard it can be for a bipolar person to make it in this world and he seems like a nice guy when he's not having an episode. That said, I just don't see it ending well especially with the other personalities around him.

Talking about my mother cause I made fun of your whole stupid lolknicks bit is the weakest troll you've done in here. The fact you don't see that is why your a puto sucio. And I didn't send a PM so you still got a chance puto sucio.
I saw your unedited post on the last page so I know exactly how mad you are. I know plenty of people who took that joke better than you but if repeating something you're afraid to say in English makes you feel better about it then knock yourself out.

h3ro

Posted it a while back. In all honesty I wish Delonte well because I know how hard it can be for a bipolar person to make it in this world and he seems like a nice guy when he's not having an episode. That said, I just don't see it ending well especially with the other personalities around him.

Disagree. Some of the knicks actually seem like really good guys. Tyson and Amare are constantly doing the right things off the court and seem like fantastic teammates from everything we see daily from them.

Yes, Melo is milquetoast and most/all of his non-basketball activities seem like they were filtered through a thousand publicists and agents and Ron and JR have had issues in the past, but at this point, if Delonte can't put the right people around him or know his condition best, then he could have anyone next to him and it wouldn't really help. It has to start with him.

We just gotta wait until we finally hire a coach and then we can lock it.

(like it fucking matters who will be the tank commander for us lol)

diehard

Fleer
Jennings is even worse because he's going to be the one running your team. Calderon is going to be handling the ball for the Mavs and he's one of the most efficient guards in the league. They're going to give Ellis the green light in Dallas because Dalembert, Marion, and Calderon are not prolific scorers.

You still mentioned efficiency, and Ellis is undoubtedly more inefficient than Jennings is.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ons-visit-his-exwife-20130730,0,2297272.story

Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade was ordered by a Miami-Dade County family judge on Tuesday to immediately surrender his two boys to their mother, ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches, the Miami Herald reported.

Although Wade has full custody, Funches has frequent contact with the children. In summer, she is supposed to get them for two weeks a month. But last week, instead of the kids being delivered to Funches as planned, Wade's Miami lawyers filed an emergency motion to prevent further visits.

I feel bad for those kids. His ex sounds like a psycho and I'm sure he's terrified to leave them with her...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just checking in again to point out how horrible Dumars is as a GM. What a terrible, terrible trade.

Yet again, on Mlive homer Pistons fans are defending this trade. It's asinine.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Uncle Drew already stole Brandon Knight's soul. Gotta deal him for something, I guess.

Seriously though, will this work out better than Ben Gordon and Charlie Alexander Villanueva?

Uncle Drew already stole Brandon Knight's soul. Gotta deal him for something, I guess.

Seriously though, will this work out better than Ben Gordon and Charlie Alexander Villanueva?

It would be really hard not to work out better than that

2 of the worst free agent signings I have ever seen

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rashard Lewis doesn't belong on that list. He's not even in the top 10 of worst max deals. Hell they traded him for a guy who had a worse contract.

Top Bottom