• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

995452_10151576040681347_669453721_n.jpg

Looks like a rejected Pacers uniforms with gold instead of yellow. Wonder when they'll show the new Suns uniform.

Pimpwerx

I agree with pretty much everything said here.

There's really no downside, unless the Heat go crazy and give him a midlevel.

If he wants the mmle, then that's what we should give him. We're not gonna get anyone with anywhere near the potential with that mmle, so when an opportunity like this comes along, you jump at it. The mere fact that there are a lot of teams lining up with offers means that's what the market demands. It's not gonna sink us financially either. There are bigger contracts to work around than a mmle. PEACE.

Branduil

Main problem with those uniforms is that the name doesn't pop enough. Minimalism can work, but you need the stuff that's there to be good. Just adding a double-trim to the outside of the team name and numbers would do a lot.

Also, I don't get why the made red a team color if they're not going to do much of anything with it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
no NOLA?? But I like the unis.. at least they didn't do some wacky color scheme...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If you're gonna name you're team the freaking PELICANS, you have to go all-in with the jersey designs. I'm talking 90s Suns and Raptors yo, and I don't see no damn pelican.

They probably had the perfect jersey on the design table, but chickened out at the last minute.

After showing interest in guard Delonte West earlier in the weeks, the New York Knicks will reportedly turn their attention to signing Bobby Brown who, as of yesterday, has signed with a Chinese basketball team.

According to the New York Post, Euroleague point guard Bobby Brown is second on the Knicks’ wish list behind veteran Beno Udrih. The team hopes to get Udrih for the $1.4 million veteran’s minimum, which is quite a discounted rate compared to the $7 million he made with the Orlango Magic and Milwaukee Bucks last season.

Brown, who agreed to a deal with a Chinese basketball team, will be eligible to sign with any NBA squad by Aug. 15. After that deadline, Brown will be a member of the Dongguan Leopard for the 2013-14 season.

With Udrih and Brown coveted by New York, Delonte West appears to be the odd man out. Sources told The Post the Knicks no longer covet the veteran.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thug life cray bench is dead :C

If you're gonna name you're team the freaking PELICANS, you have to go all-in with the jersey designs. I'm talking 90s Suns and Raptors yo, and I don't see no damn pelican.

They probably had the perfect jersey on the design table, but chickened out at the last minute.

Cost.

New Era does way more for team branding than the NBA does.

90s style jerseys do need to come back. Alt coloring is cheap and tacky.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cost.

New Era does way more for team branding than the NBA does.

90s style jerseys do need to come back. Alt coloring is cheap and tacky.
Pinstripes! The 90 Hornets are maybe favorite unis ever

Along with their homecourt key

fuck no

biyombo isn't even old enough to drink yet

You're crazy man. Sanders is Biyombo's best case scenario. If Biz could at least catch post entry passes without constantly fumbling the ball I might have more faith in him. He has a chance to equal Sanders defensively, but he will always be a liability on offense.

Also, I'm more excited about the court change than the new colors/jerseys. From all indications we're going to update the logo a bit and add a bit of soft blue to the purple/teal.

masud

Banned
Biyombo is young and big, but he isn't very good at sports. You take Sanders and run.

Beno's agent said:
“If he signs with the Knicks the reasons will not be because of the money,’’ Cornstein said. “It would be a disservice to say they’re long shots or favorites. He’s examining the situations.’’

link

It would be so crazy if he actually signed with us.

h3ro

I'm pretty sure they did, it's just too small.

It would look better with a layer of blue trim inside a layer of gold trim to set off the name, I think.
Nope, not the same. Logo's 'New Orleans' is vertically arched while the jersey's is radially arched.

Either way, a city with the color and vibe of New Orleans shouldn't have such drab uniform colors and designs. Nothing absurd like those Mardi Gras ones they had a while back but seeing some nice, vibrant colors would have have been nice.

Flip Saunders said:
“Right now we’re going through maybe an education process [with] Pek and his people of where we’re at with our organization and his importance to us and where we feel we’re at with what our offer is and why we’ve offered him what we’ve offered,” Saunders said

lmao

Flip is a disaster

Kirilenko was already quoted as saying that the Wolves didn't want to give him a long term deal and he wanted to be there.

diehard

Fleer
Reading that Carmack thread on gaming side wants to make my blow my brains out.

I sure hope Tom Penny is up to his usual trolling and not serious.

I intentionally avoid threads like that. You won't ever read or learn anything interesting from then, so why bother? Unless you're looking to entertain yourself by trolling I guess.

Smokey

a wild smokey appears

;_;

add me on steam bruh

dark_faze

got you

Seriously? You were acting like a damn fool. Everybody saw that ban coming.

Yeah me acting a fool not the Cerny stans that came after me for making a pretty accurate statement of how x1 news is perceived vs ps4, but whatev. I knew the ban was coming either way, just didn't know how the length obviously.

I also read in a ESPN article that when the Clippers nipped the rivers deal the first time cp3 informed the rockets he would be joining Howard, and then the Clips ended up getting doc. Whether a bluff by cp or not...

;_;

jjasper

I told y'all that shit was getting out of control. You want to be safe, only talk about the Wii U or Vita.
You can't say anything remotely positive about either of those things without manbabies breathing down your neck. The whole place is a shit show and needs a massive purge.

Top Bottom