• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Where's Oden going to sign at yall? I'm guessing the Heat, but that's just the most obvious choice.

It would be nice if he didn't take all fucking day to announce his decision, I don't understand what the hell is taking so long when he's not even televising shit

I guess his camp is just trying to avoid the weekday news cycle

It would be nice if he didn't take all fucking day to announce his decision, I don't understand what the hell is taking so long when he's not even televising shit

I guess his camp is just trying to avoid the weekday news cycle

This year's crop of FA centers have been a sore in my ass man. We've "supposedly" been in the run for all of them, but they just like to take their sweet ass time, then stab me in the heart.

Jonm1010

Banned
Come on down to NOLA Oden! You want to avoid too much scrutiny and too high of expectations? Well just get a load of our new uniforms, no one is going to pay attention to you in that generic crap.

lol wow

dude isnt even certified and he is trying to make big news wtf

whatever if we sign him ill talk myself into thinking oden will extend the dynasty into 2020

he wasn't even good on 2k

His fatigue levels were crazy bad...I'd play him like three minutes and then have to sit him.

diehard

Fleer
I was hoping Pargo would make his 4th trip to the Bulls.

You can't be criminally underrated while playing 32 games in the last 3 years.

nba-2k14.jpg

blargh

he wasn't even good on 2k

His fatigue levels were crazy bad...I'd play him like three minutes and then have to sit him.

3 minutes is more than he's played in an entire leap year cycle's time. Dude is gonna scam some other team out of million$, give the finger to the fanbase, and pout on the sidelines for another year.

Radio saying people are tweeting that Oden has been sighted on south beach. This means nothing but I thought I would share it.

If true it's looking good, come on Oden! Come to us, win some championships.

Vire

For fuck sake, Oden still hasn't signed?

I really don't give a shit at this point, just sign somewhere.

Also:

2_12_09.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
got you

Yeah me acting a fool not the Cerny stans that came after me for making a pretty accurate statement of how x1 news is perceived vs ps4, but whatev. I knew the ban was coming either way, just didn't know how the length obviously.

I also read in a ESPN article that when the Clippers nipped the rivers deal the first time cp3 informed the rockets he would be joining Howard, and then the Clips ended up getting doc. Whether a bluff by cp or not...

;_;

Could the rockets afford both of them?

While Miami may very well win again next year, Oden will have zero to do with the outcome. You can't even count on him for a lol worthy Juwan speech.

Vire

While Miami may very well win again next year, Oden will have zero to do with the outcome. You can't even count on him for a lol worthy Juwan speech.

By playing 82 games in his entire career so far, he has effectively played one full NBA season over the span of five seasons from 2007 to 2013.

Kind of absurd when you think of it this way.

Smokey

Could the rockets afford both of them?

I didn't think so, but here's where I saw the excerpt:

To Chris Paul, who basically told the Clippers that after they squashed the first incarnation of their Doc Rivers trade. Chris didn't like that. He let them know he was heading to Houston to team up with Dwight. And he wasn't kidding. For about 36 hours, Morey probably felt like all 11 guys in Ocean's Eleven. You know what happened next: The Clippers blinked, the Doc trade got revived and finished, and the Clippers were offering Chris 107 million reasons to play for him. Crisis averted. The lesson, as always: Chris Paul runs the Clippers.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9521103/the-nba-midnight-run-part-1

Vire

Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida has this Twitter update directly from Oden's agent...

I just talked to Mike Conley, agent for Greg Oden. Gave some details on Oden such as when he'll make decision, etc.
--Conley said Oden still plans to be make his decision tonight but nothing is super imminent since he has a call with a team around 6:45 p.m. So the decision could still be a few hours away.

--Conley said the Miami Heat are still very much in the mix.

--Of the six teams that are involved, Conley wouldn't give specifics but said "some he's leaning toward more than others.'' Those teams are Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, Atlanta, New Orleans and Sacramento.

--Asked if Oden told him he'll make his decision tonight, Conley said, "We're talking about it.'' Then reiterated it will get done tonight.

I don't even know why I care.

Top Bottom