• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

BadAss2961

Fucking Heat. Saw it coming years ago, but still.

Absolutely no risk with high reward potential, even if very slight. Fuck them.

Cipherr

Fucking Heat. Saw it coming years ago, but still.

Absolutely no risk with high reward potential, even if very slight. Fuck them.

160240192-miami-heat-players-dwyane-wade-lebron-james-gettyimages_zps3184dded.png

Oden wanted to go to Cleveland, but they chose Bynumite instead. Gilbert with another assist. PEACE.

obviously this means lebron will finish a threepeat with all those top five picks before going back to cleveland for another threepeat w/ a ton of top five picks

in all seriousness, guess i get to troll every cavs fan i know all season

LuchaShaq

Banned
He had 21 good games. Although he has a career average of 6.4 PF per 36 minutes.

Yes he was severely foul prone.

That said he was still better than all but a handful of centers.

Even if he could only play at that level again for 15 mpg he would be the 2nd best player in a mavs uniform next season so get more angry.

The Mavs hate makes zero sense to me. They didn't get Dwight or Chris Paul, but they got better at almost every position. They also improved upon their bench which was already the best in the NBA last year. They have one of the deepest teams in the league.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Mavs hate makes zero sense to me. They didn't get Dwight or Chris Paul, but they got better at almost every position. They also improved upon their bench which was already the best in the NBA last year. They have one of the deepest teams in the league.
Deep like the Knicks

I'm sure heat-age is the only one who "hates" the mavs here.

Cheddahz

Banned
The Mavs last year weren't as good as the Mavs the year before, though I do think they'll be better this year than they were last year

They had the best bench in the league last year and they improved upon that.
Im still cautious about the team. Theyve got some good individual pieces, but collectively we'll have to wait and see how they can perform together.
Thoug it kind of feels like we have a bunch of C+ / B- players at best.

MVP

Banned
Dream scenario is that the Bulls beat a healthy Oden and Heat.

You're definitely dreaming if you think there's any chance of that happening.

On a side note, now that the Heat are going to break the Bulls 72-10 record this upcoming season, where does that leave them on the list of all-time greatest teams?

no but they've got the two most recent championship trophies something the lakers or celtics won't be touching for quite a while!
The fact that this is a legitimate retort still boggles my mind. The Lakers AND the Celtics!?! How does that happen, emwitus?

You're definitely dreaming if you think there's any chance of that happening.

On a side note, now that the Heat are going to break the Bulls 72-10 record this upcoming season, where does that leave them on the list of all-time greatest teams?

Speaking of dreaming!

I don't know if they get to 60 this year. I'll say 58-24.

TROLLOL.

I'm not even sure you'll get the top seed in the East this season. It's a bit less laughable of a conference...bah, who am I kidding? It's still the LEast coast conference.

Regardless, Heat will have a worse record next season, guaranteed.

MVP

Banned
TROLLOL.

I'm not even sure you'll get the top seed in the East this season. It's a bit less laughable of a conference...bah, who am I kidding? It's still the LEast coast conference.

Regardless, Heat will have a worse record next season, guaranteed.

Lol @ Leastern conference...we just obliterated the best team in the West, and we just signed Greg Odajuwon, but we're somehow gonna get worse? No.

The Heat have gone to 3 straight Finals which means they have played 67 extra games over the last 3 seasons. That is probably going to take it's toll on them at some point. Not saying they can't win the title, but I would be surprised if they didn't have a more up-and-down regular season.

rando14

Yeah I dont see the heat winning 60+. probably around 55 or so.

I expect Chicago and Indiana to duel for the first spot

I will be pissed as fuck if the core players don't average a career low in minutes, just let the guys who never play have their moments
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 2h
I will never, ever get over Tim Duncan missing that bunny layup AND tip to tie G7 w/ 48 secs left. Pressure shifts to LeBron! Spurs win!
lol

Top Bottom