• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Omega

Banned
Lol @ Leastern conference...we just obliterated the best team in the West, and we just signed Greg Odajuwon, but we're somehow gonna get worse? No.

wtf is this

also, no team is ever breaking 72-10. Players don't give a fuck these days and just want to get paid. They don't have the determination Jordan and the Bulls had to compete for 82 games.

MVP

Banned
also, no team is ever breaking 72-10. Players don't give a fuck these days and just want to get paid. They don't have the determination Jordan and the Bulls had to compete for 82 games.

You're joking right? The Heat had the determination to win 27 straight games, while the Bulls during their 72 win season won 18 straight. Jordans Bulls didn't have the determination to win anything more than 18 games?

Westlo

Why? Because Derrick "fragile like a" Rose is coming back?

Because Chicago are regular seasons champions who grit and grind all year round, we shouldn't even be trying for first spot this season. As long as we're top 3 we're good... and I'll rather be the away team for the finals like 06 and 12.

Because Chicago are regular seasons champions who grit and grind all year round, we shouldn't even be trying for first spot this season. As long as we're top 3 we're good... and I'll rather be the away team for the finals like 06 and 12.

lol after this past year I'm not sure if "fuck home court and the 2-3-2" is something I truly feel anymore in the finals

LuchaShaq

Banned

Lebron will avg the same amount of minutes. He wants to win MVP.

Why bother? Voters are just going to get bored and give it to some B tier player like the year Rose won it when he probably wasn't even a top 5 candidate in reality.

Omega

Banned
why are people still falling for mvp trolls

I don't come into nba-gaf much anymore (what's to talk about, my team sucks) and I've never seen this dude before

hard to tell if someone is trolling or just legitimately dumb these days.

I wouldn't be that surprised if OKC won it, as much as I like to lolololol at them for the Harden trade

Kevin Durant's gonna break that door down eventually

Or maybe he never will...

outside of those silly drive by posts by MVP I'm not exactly sure what any Heat fan here said was so inflammatory and offensive...

NBA-gaf aside, I think when the four letter creates a "Heat Index" section on their NBA home page, it's somewhat vomit-inducing. And I have nothing against the Heat or LeBron.

Actually, it's mostly just ESPN running things into the ground, as usual.

NBA-gaf aside, I think when the four letter creates a "Heat Index" section on their NBA home page, it's somewhat vomit-inducing. And I have nothing against the Heat or LeBron.

Actually, it's mostly just ESPN running things into the ground, as usual.

There's ESPN Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York, and Los Angeles. "Heat Index" is basically ESPN Miami except that nobody nationally gives a shit about the Marlins or the Dolphins.

And they don't have any reason to either...

Emwitus

There's ESPN Boston, Chicago, Dallas, New York, and Los Angeles. "Heat Index" is basically ESPN Miami except that nobody nationally gives a shit about the Marlins or the Dolphins.

And they don't have any reason to either...
Fun fact. Before the Lakers crushed and burned last season, their was a Lakers index.

rando14

I wouldn't be that surprised if OKC won it, as much as I like to lolololol at them for the Harden trade

KD's current squad? Eh. I dont see Brooks ever coaching the team to a championship, nor do I like the guys around KD and ynot.

Clips will be a humongous threat to OKC

Lol @ Leastern conference...we just obliterated the best team in the West, and we just signed Greg Odajuwon, but we're somehow gonna get worse? No.

1) You don't understand that one great team cannot make up for what was a vastly inferior conference last year. There was no comparison between the level of play.

2) Obliterate doesn't mean what you think it does.

3) Odajuwon...okay, you got me with your troll post, I'll admit.

OKC will not be winning a title any time soon. Mainly because of Perkins and Ibaka and a questionable bench. Miami has improved because they got some more pieces. OKC has taken steps back.

Top Bottom