• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Confusion-reigns.-Photo-via-Weibo-ChinaNavis.jpg

kobe's arms are super veiny

So whats the deal with Oden and Portland?

Did Portland just not want to bother giving him another shot or what?

Especially with the way their salary situation is right now I'm kind of shocked they didn't offer him a contract.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Especially with the way their salary situation is right now I'm kind of shocked they didn't offer him a contract.

He hasn't played in four years, and apparently he won't be all that ready to start the season. Eventually, you move on.

giri

Nessa got him in cooking classes? Dayyum, maybe MJ won after all.

You're not a real man if you can't make your own pasta, bitch.

They figured it would be dumb to over pay a guy who has never lead them to the playoffs.

In all seriousness, both sides had to move on.

I'm really more worried about him not playing in 4 years, not his health. I mean if he's not healthy, then it's a gamble we took with minimal repercussions...but when he DOES get on the court it'll be his 83rd game of his career. As talented as he was he still had lots to learn and I don't know if he will catch up to the championship curve. Worst case scenario he's a big body for 6 fouls.

giri

I'm really more worried about him not playing in 4 years, not his health. I mean if he's not healthy, then it's a gamble we took with minimal repercussions...but when he DOES get on the court it'll be his 83rd game of his career. As talented as he was he still had lots to learn and I don't know if he will catch up to the championship curve. Worst case scenario he's a big body for 6 fouls.

If you read the full back story. He basically took an entire year off to rehab properly (finally) and build up strength in all his supporting muscles in his leg.

The pervious were... portland years i believe?

I like what he's done, he's given him self his best shot at ever coming back healthy. Not sure the heat were the team to do it on. But it's a make or break year for him.

Emwitus

lebron-james-blocks-tim-duncan-nba-finals-570x318.jpg

635x500.jpg

chris-bosh-blocks-danny-green.png

Everytime you bitch about the Heat I am going to spam you with finals images

insane-alley-oop-dunk-2001-kobe-bryant-gifs.gif

I mean which finals run would you want to see ? Who wants to watch miami limping through that disabled east competition again? I suppose we'd wanna watch them get gob smacked by the king dirk.

I mean which finals run would you want to see ? Who wants to watch miami limping through that disabled east competition again? I suppose we'd wanna watch them get gob smacked by the king dirk.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-19-at-6.49.34-PM.png

Hold your horses, nobody gives a shit about a gif from over a decade ago and this "king dirk" no longer exists

Emwitus

Screen-Shot-2013-06-19-at-6.49.34-PM.png

Hold your horses, nobody gives a shit about a gif from over a decade ago and this "king dirk" no longer exists

Just like nobody will care when the heat don't win another championship for the next 20 years. Oh and king dirk? Will always be remembered as the guy who single handedly stopped lebron(with super friends) from winning more than two rings.

hey in case you can't tell it's the year 2013

not 2009 or 2010

so those images you post just make your longing for the past so sad :(

[IG]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0512/nba_g_lebronsign1_576.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/355741/99217774.gif[/IMG]

So many beautiful moments. Better than the ring imo. Dirk does what lebron can't.

People barely mention he lost to this guy.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Dwight-cookie-challenge.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

future not looking so bright for either of your teams is it?

Omega

Banned
Dirk does what LeBron can't?

Oh, you mean have an MVP season with 60+ win season and get embarrassed by an 8th seed.

BQ_v7a3CIAEPPEF.jpg:large

so many questions... like who is that Wizards rookie, and what the heck is he doing?
And why is Allen Crabbe looking like he wants to jack Hardaway JR.'s burger?

Top Bottom