• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

@MJ4Sports
Tons of Rockets people got flooded out of the game tonight including the PA announcer. Looks like the fans too. Arena is only 2/3 full

ugh

Yeah it was really bad at my apartment complex. Over 2 feet of standing water in places. Luckily someone with a truck came and got us. Stadium seems to be filling up quite nice... Dissapointed in your team tho smokes... Wtf man this is bucks level embarrassing!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lmao this is hilarious. I'm not even watching game 4.

to get swept by 40 yr old tim duncan?

tumblr_mlx3l8bErw1qzaoamo1_r1_500.gif

To be fair they chose what everyone thought was Portland Felton.

Which reminds me I haven't checked the OT Jeremy Lin thread in a while.
Power of JANK don't work in Portland. Knicks fans knew motivated NY Felton had that potato chip on his shoulder.
Only an idiot would think that Felton wouldn't bounce back to decent form. Felton may be average but he's way more tenacious than Lin.
Does tenacious mean "knows how to run an offense w/o looking scared?"

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
you salty?

or some dumb phrase

Dumb phrase?

Salty?

I didn't expect to win this series. I expected them to win one game esp with Westbrook out, but holy shit I'm not gonna sit through a full game of this if
Game 4 starts the same way. No good for my health.

Top Bottom