• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Durant has the pull-up, step-back, crossover and straight drive. Kobe does some ridiculous pivot move every other game and can shoot the fadeaway over either shoulder. His arsenal is unmatched in today's game. Makes watching these other stars a bit ho-hum

kd,bron and melo can do all that stuff except for the footwork/pivot stuff.

Emwitus

I was just trying to understand what he was saying, im well aware of Kobe's arsenal.

That was what i was saying. He doesn't need much to put up a shot. I haven't followed KD much but he is a far better scorer than kobe. Efficient might be the better word here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I miss Westbrook. He's not destroying Durants game.

http://youtu.be/4_YO5gm-aso

That is a routine Kobe move you see every other game. Who else does that?

Melo did that against Bass in game 1.
MeloSpin_original.gif

I mean, he doesnt do it as often, cause he can use his bulk to create space.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is just... whatever.

Matrix

Garcia > delcrapo

Yea Lin needs to see the bench. He was bad before he was hurt and now he's just sad.

Top Bottom