• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Rockets will get back into this.

I believe. Just start making some 3s guys.

#rednation

image.php

Cipherr

Wasnt Houston the #1 3 point shooting team from the corner during the season or some shit? Its kinda wild how the regular season translates into exactly nothing in the Playoffs mane.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dumb phrase?

Salty?

I didn't expect to win this series. I expected them to win one game esp with Westbrook out, but holy shit I'm not gonna sit through a full game of this if
Game 4 starts the same way. No good for my health.
Don't mind him. He's still bitter about that 45pts defeat the Rox gave the Jazz.

WTH is going on? Just turned on the TV ...not even halfway through the second quarter, the high scoring rockets have 31 points while OKC has 53? Epic beatdown in the making...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't mind him. He's still bitter about that 45pts defeat the Rox gave the Jazz.

I'm aware of that. Maybe he thinks his shit team would have played OKC better.

Mcfail is lol worthy

linsivvi

Wasnt Houston the #1 3 point shooting team from the corner during the season or some shit? Its kinda wild how the regular season translates into exactly nothing in the Playoffs mane.

That's Morey's philosophy. He advocates shooting 3s, layups, dunks and nothing else.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow Crawford didn't call the second one a foul. Fuck that.

Harden was legit hacked the 2nd time right in front of him.

Matrix

God damn I can't wait for the day Crawford is gone from this league.

Matrix

Joey Crawford is only 61? fuck hes not going anywhere for a while

he looks like a little feral frog who got neglected his whole life

He's nuts and has anger issues, he will have a stroke eventfully.

Wow Crawford is a dick.

Cloudy

Banned

Durant has the pull-up, step-back, crossover and straight drive. Kobe does some ridiculous pivot move every other game and can shoot the fadeaway over either shoulder. His arsenal is unmatched in today's game. Makes watching these other stars a bit ho-hum

rando14

Durant has the pull-up, step-back, crossover and straight drive. Kobe does some ridiculous pivot move every other game and can shoot the fadeaway over either shoulder. His arsenal is unmatched in today's game. Makes watching these other stars a bit ho-hum

2/10

Cipherr

I don't know if judging shooting off of 3 game samples is that wise.

Ill gonna allow it considering they are in a 7 game series right now, and the only thing that matters is getting to 4 wins first....

I mean, I get your drift and all, but that excuse just doesn't fly in the post season. These 3 games are freaking huge right now.

Darkman M

I was just trying to understand what he was saying, im well aware of Kobe's arsenal.

Top Bottom