• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

... nice shot there Shump.

Will someone just step in front of Jeff Green and take a charge? He's just driving straight into the paint.

Then again they'll probably call a blocking foul on Martin.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
come on thats not even a foul but like i said at the beginning of this series the refs were going to give the celtics one game at least out of respect to their reputation as being a "tough out"

As much as the Knicks are a high three point scoring team, I really wish they'd take it to the basket more. Especially when they just aren't dropping them left and right.

Cloudy

Banned
Yup leaving mediocre shooters like Klay Thompson/Thabo/Crawford open is GREAT defense.

You act like he is letting Kendrick Perkins take the wide open 3's that cripple the lakers not decent to good wing players.

Kobe has been a joke on D for years, it just was the first year even 1% of the media noticed.

Again, getting burned on a risk/reward strategy because of the offensive load he's carrying and/or sagging in to help the other guard contain penetration does not make him a "joke" on defense. Kobe might not be an All-D player at this stage but he is not getting murdered off the dribble or in the post like actual bad defenders. Why can't you haters see the OBVIOUS difference?

So Raymond Felton drives it to the hoop with Celtics having no shotblocking...

I'm stunned at this, have the Knicks done that at all this series? I can't remember Felton ever exploiting the Celts like that. I really find that surprising.

Again, getting burned on a risk/reward strategy because of the offensive load he's carrying and/or sagging in to help the other guard contain penetration does not make him a "joke" on defense. Kobe might not be an All-D player at this stage but he is not getting murdered off the dribble or in the post like actual bad defenders. Why can't you haters see the OBVIOUS difference?
kobe is a TERRIBLE off ball defender, is that better?

knicks

your first 2 sentences pretty much painted this picture

I meant the NBA determined Smith's suspension with the expectation that without him playing it would expand the series another game.

If they fined Smith a lot of money instead of suspending him, I don't think people would argue that it would be to weak of a punishment. It's the playoffs....I am not saying that a suspension is never necessary, but that hit really wasn't that horrific.

Into

Terry for the love god start scorin

1321640933_shovel_brick_prank.gif

why can't you lovers see the OBVIOUS truth

I meant the NBA determined Smith's suspension with the expectation that without him playing it would expand the series another game.

If they fined Smith a lot of money instead of suspending him, I don't think people would argue that it would be to weak of a punishment. It's the playoffs....I am not saying that a suspension is never necessary, but that hit really wasn't that horrific.
dude, calm down. Unless you LeBron that's a suspension going by what they determined. Give it up.

Sanjuro

Oh.

Bread

Banned

haha lol

Cloudy

Banned
This is the weakness of Melo's game. There is no way Bass should be checking him one on one. Gotta take him off the dribble in traffic but Melo's handles are not that advanced

Top Bottom