• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

The game definitely changed, they're calling more stuff. Not sure if that favors the Knicks.

Feels like the Knicks are playing right into the Celtics hands, playing more physical and getting called for a lot of fouls. They are also not taking advantage of the Celtics awful rebounding.

knicks

Why does the NBA have to be so clearly planned? How do you suspend one of the best players on a team in the playoffs? You could have easily just fined JR. Knicks don't turnover the ball all series long, then magically all these things get called to give Celtics the ball? Throwing the ball to the other team is one thing. When the ref blows the whistle they have the authority to call any kind of bull shit.

Not home yet to see the game but how are things so far? I read lots of turnovers and refs being shitty, the latter which i expected. Can we take this?

Bread

Banned
Why does the NBA have to be so clearly planned? How do you suspend one of the best players on a team in the playoffs? You could have easily just fined JR. Knicks don't turnover the ball all series long, then magically all these things get called to give Celtics the ball? Throwing the ball to the other team is one thing. When the ref blows the whistle they have the authority to call any kind of bull shit.
they definitely planned for jr to throw an elbow to Terry's throat. give me a break dude.

I'm surprised Felton has sat this long. He can get into the paint at will, you gotta play him 35 minutes.

Woodson really not pushing the right buttons today. Richardson over White, no Cope, not giving Felton more minutes...

Top Bottom