• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

giga

OcD6.png

Time to talk contract extension.

linsivvi

Dwight will most likely return, but there's no way the team can win with him as the best player. He deliberately got himself ejected because he can't deal with the losing. He will never lead a team to anything.

Dwight will most likely return, but there's no way the team can win with him as the best player. He deliberately got himself ejected because he can't deal with the losing. He will never lead a team to anything.

Back to back 59 win seasons is generally something (their winning percentage was close to the same against the West as against the East as well)

Vahagn

Back to back 59 win seasons is generally something (their winning percentage was close to the same against the West as against the East as well)

Just like a Jazz fan to quote regular season records when a player's ability to "win" is questioned.

"By Win you mean regular season winning percentages right?"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hey truelize, since you're a trainer and stuff. What do you think about wade's knee? I know he has a bad knee in general but I hear from a lot of people(who prolly have no idea) that he should lose some wait, what do you think? does he need to be 220 at 6'4'' while being 31?

Haha. No clue man. I guess if you were debating that if he was lighter he may have less knee pain that seems reasonable. But from the comfort of my basement I couldn't tell you anything about Wade's knee. No mathematical equation for weight/age/height to determine what an athlete should weigh. Does anyone even know what type of knee problems he is having?

But if he was wearing Adidas I could act smart and blame the scientists that made that ultra light foam. But outside of that I got nothing. :)

Top Bottom