• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

i

Yeah, NorCal weed is pretty damn good.

dream

My favorite ones are from Khalifa Jayy and Forceatowulf because of how good they felt before it all went to shit. Which ones are your favorite, Red Blaster?

Nelo Ice

Banned
reading the offseason thread its staggering what a fairweather little fucker nelo ice is

so sad the lakers got none more funner
Glad to see you care about me so much you can't stop posting about me.

I suppose you wish I posted my reactions and watched every single game but that wasn't possible. But hey not worth discussing this with someone who will always be salty as fuck.

My favorite ones are from Khalifa Jayy and Forceatowulf because of how good they felt before it all went to shit. Which ones are your favorite, Red Blaster?

this one

Nelo Ice said:
It's borderline unfair how many options we have. We have 4 guys that demand double teams on 1 freaking team and they all freaking compliment each other's playing style. I just wonder what offense we'll run since Eddie Jordan hasn't been hired yet to run the Princeton Offense. Of course as it is Nash will be happy to run wild with him having PnR options all day. O and Metta is going to so open it's going to be ridiculous, all he has to do this summer is shoot 3s and play D like he always does.

Pimpwerx

The Heatles waged their second battle in Milwaukee tonight, shorthanded #withoutWade. Your boys didn't miss a beat. Buckmaster Bron beasted for 30 points, 8 boards and 7 dimes. The Ray Gun made it rain 333333333333333. The Boshtrich invited everyone on the Bucks to a surprise block party. F the brooms and dustpans. It's tombstones and bodybags. HEAT win 4-0. Milwaukee got murked. PEACE.

masud

Banned
The hindsight trolling is pretty lame. We all thought the Lakers were gonna be great.

The Heatles waged their second battle in Milwaukee tonight, shorthanded #withoutWade. Your boys didn't miss a beat. Buckmaster Bron beasted for 30 points, 8 boards and 7 dimes. The Ray Gun made it rain 333333333333333. The Boshtrich invited everyone on the Bucks to a surprise block party. F the brooms and dustpans. It's tombstones and bodybags. HEAT win 4-0. Milwaukee got murked. PEACE.

Not nearly as lame as this though.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I regret nothing , was ready to go full heel this season. And damn salt blaster you must have saved up all that anger for this, espcially since you avoided the thread after the trade.

Heh, alright. Sorry.

I was posting here prior during the 3rd/4th but neogaf went down and it came back right when mad men came on.

I always disappear at this time on Sunday night during Mad Men if the Lakers aren't playing. Only 2 shows I watch are that and Breaking Bad.

Missed the 1st half of this game as a result. I never run from a Lakers loss.

thekad

Banned
I regret nothing , was ready to go full heel this season. And damn salt blaster you must have saved up all that anger for this, espcially since you avoided the thread after the trade.
Bro, this is ugly. Don't fight the pipe. Just let it happen and move on like Phil.

sorry cant hear you over the lakers fielding a 100 million dollar roster to win as many playoff games as the magic did this year

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The hindsight trolling is pretty lame. We all thought the Lakers were gonna be great.

Not nearly as lame as this though.

There were several people questioning what Nash had left in the tank, how Dwight would recover from his injury, how the bench was trash, how Kobe would gel with the pieces and how replacing Mike Brown with D'Antoni was an awful move.

That said nobody expected this.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I forgive him since he lives on a different continent. But then again, so do pilon and giga, I guess.
I live in the Bay Area currently. I was out and about, working out, or doin somethin durin many games. And if I was watching I didn't really post on gaf about it alot of the time. Would have watched more games if I could've gotten a friend or family's login info for the Lakers channel online. Also at wild wings and typing a my phone sucks lol.

is westbrook really that much better than Lawson and Curry? I guess hes the superior athlete, but he has flaws Lawson and Steph lack

Westbrook is definitely better than Lawson to me. Curry you might be able to make an argument going forward.

Man, Spurs getting the beaten down Lakers and the Dubs will leave them a bit unprepared for Mem/LAC in the WCF. They need a challenge prior.

Top Bottom