• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Westbrook is definitely better than Lawson to me. Curry you might be able to make an argument going forward.

Man, Spurs getting the beaten down Lakers and the Dubs will leave them a bit unprepared for Mem/LAC in the WCF. They need a challenge prior.

I dunno. Westbrook has a better mid range game, but Lawson is the better three point shooter. neither are very good at running a half court set, but Lawson seems to me to be better at making passes out of his line of sight.

fertygo

I dunno. Westbrook has a better mid range game, but Lawson is the better three point shooter. neither are very good at running a half court set, but Lawson seems to me to be better at making passes out of his line of sight.

Westbrook's the only guy that play defense and hustle out of 3 though.

Westbrook is better at getting into the lane as well...IIRC Curry statistically is average at getting into the paint and making plays...

FispM6z.gif

FispM6z.gif

FispM6z.gif

Top Bottom