• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
We're all friends off the court. It's like college. We hang out together, go to the movies, eat together etc......INSERT SUPERSTAR NAME HERE even had us over his house for a team dinner

It's the opposite of the above that you never hear...
You hear it when an aging star leaves his old team

KingKong

:<

iQihukU4cvg9X.gif

T Dollarz

Anybody else drinking tonight? Trying to decide if I just want some beer or if I want to mix up some liquor to aid me in watching these playoff games...

Ron Artest said:
Metta World Peace &#8207;@MettaWorldPeace7h
The spurs will meet the Clippers in the west finals. The Clipps front line is locked in.Tim Duncan seems to be the best big man n da league

Even Dwight's teammates think old man Duncan is better than him.

Pretty awesome.

mhi

Damn LA is still running this place.

So what to the Lakers do now ? Over capped to hell. Other than a Gasol trade here or am MWP amnesty there I don't see much flexibility. This offseason will really test Mitch's creativity.

Let's see if he can get more athletes on the perimeter or get some shooters in there esp with Kobe not being able to come back at 100%.

LAL could really use an international scouting team right about now.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Ya'll just have to constantly remind a dude that the chance that Kyrie stays in CLE is bleak.

Can I just enjoy the present for a little? fml

Top Bottom