• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

KingGondo

Banned
Quit blaming KD, he isn't the reason we lost last night or game 4 either.

He had 36 points on 23 shots, 7 rebounds and 7 dimes last night, and he should've had 3-4 more assists considering the wide open shots that were missed. He didn't score in the 4th because of Hack-a-Turk and because Reggie was driving to the hoop because of the attention being paid to KD.

If anything, the last 3 games really show how he and LeBron are in a class of their own.

thekad

Banned

He had 36 points on 23 shots, 7 rebounds and 7 dimes last night, and he should've had 3-4 more assists considering the wide open shots that were missed. He didn't score in the 4th because of Hack-a-Turk and because Reggie was driving to the hoop because of the attention being paid to KD.

If anything, the last 3 games really show how he and LeBron are in a class of their own.

Lebron would have completed the sweep. Durant's not on his level. He's more on CP3's tier.

PBY

Banned
There's classless, and then there's the Boston Celtics.

I like Melo's attitude today.

BC3097C3A588CC1915C399D4E512B1.jpg

KingKong

The worst thing about KG is that the media acts like this is all part of him being a true warrior instead of what he really is, which is a massive asshole

Just ask Timmy

Being a massive asshole as a dominant HOF two way big is kind of the epitome of awesome basketball though.

When you take away guys like KG what you have left are guys like Deandre and Javale.

this playoff run is definitely very different from the past 2 years

so far I've forgotten the Heat are even in it but I'm sure that will change once they play anybody but the Bucks

i completely forgot about them until i read a tweet earlier today. feels like the quietest sweep or maybe i just dont look for heat news. round 2 should be interesting.

man i hope we close this series tomorrow night. a game 7 would suck and i feel like were probably gonna lose if it goes that long. tired of looking at the celtics.

Being a massive asshole as a dominant HOF two way big is kind of the epitome of awesome basketball though.

When you take away guys like KG what you have left are guys like Deandre and Javale.

I agree. As a Heat fan I hate the fuck out of KG but I love his game and the energy and uh, unique spirit he brings

except all those years in cleveland where he didn't.

the atlanta hawks don't count?

The Knicks will win this series. I refuse to be all weird about a series we have a lead in, home court advantage and the better players participating.

If the Knicks lose somehow, it was miraculous and should be treated as such. Only Boston fans or Knick haters should be concerned with miracles.

That said, I definitely want to put them away in game 6 rather than game 7. I'm tired of unfair criticism of the Knicks/Melo/etc. I'm tired of the first round.

As for KG, I hate him since he left Minny. Entitled "champion" KG sucks compared to hungry warrior KG.

I fail to see how I would appreciate Tim Duncan more if he were to start insulting everyone's mother. Saying being an asshole is related to his energy on the floor is just an excuse for people with pent up frustration they vent through their teen idols.

I fail to see how I would appreciate Tim Duncan more if he were to start insulting everyone's mother. Saying being an asshole is related to his energy on the floor is just an excuse for people with pent up frustration they vent through their teen idols.

Duncan once told Kwame brown that when god made him he rolled a minus 5 points in dexterity. Shit is cold blooded.

Trey

It's what makes him who he is. Tim Duncan does not change that.

some people watch basketball to just watch the game

others like a bit of the wrestling aspect that it brings out sometimes as well

Emwitus

And chris paul. Lebron is in a class of his own.

some people watch basketball to just watch the game

others like a bit of the wrestling aspect that it brings out sometimes as well

Yeah, get your popcorn ready, there'll be Kevin Garnett shitting on the grave of someone's mother or pretending to have fucked some guy's wife, that's real entertainment right there. Worldstarhiphop type shit.

Yeah, get your popcorn ready, there'll be Kevin Garnett shitting on the grave of someone's mother or pretending to have fucked some guy's wife, that's real entertainment right there. Worldstarhiphop type shit.

lol chill out boy

your avatar is of jr fucking smith so you can stop judging and pretending like you're some hot shit on the internet

lol chill out boy

your avatar is of jr fucking smith so you can stop judging and pretending like you're some hot shit on the internet

pot, kettle, etc. It's usually either the dumb bag of rocks or the scrawny fucks who idolize public assholes, pick your poison.

JR is an idiot, but he's not on KG's level when it comes to assholery.

pot, kettle, etc. It's usually either the dumb bag of rocks or the scrawny fucks who idolize public assholes, pick your poison.

JR is an idiot, but he's not on KG's level when it comes to assholery.

Did anybody here say they idolize public assholes?

and....how the hell do you know if he's not on KG's level of assholeness? do you know him? do you know how he interacts with people daily?

It's been a hell of day. I passed my 2nd test for the A+ certification. Tonight, I hope the Bulls can eliminate the Nets and after that I plan to see Iron Man 3.

and....how the hell do you know if he's not on KG's level of assholeness? do you know him? do you know how he interacts with people daily?

There are many things I don't know, I know your cum strictly goes out of your dick and into a sock, but I have no idea if you get it there by looking at Lebron being topless on Southbeach.

So I'm only going to comment on facts.

And I know a few things of what KG has done. Which is what I'm talking about.

There are many things I don't know, I know your cum strictly goes out of your dick and into a sock, but I have no idea if you get it there by looking at Lebron being topless on Southbeach.

Speaking of people with pent up frustration, we've got a clear winner right over here!

SoulPlaya

more money than God

You're watching Ph33nix jerk off?

charsace

1871 and me are different people. KG is a fake tough guy I can't believe people give him props for what he does. A real tough guy is Oakley or Barkley. Guys that didn't back down and would beat other player's up off the court. Melo stepped to KG and KG hid on his team bus like a fucking chump.

Emwitus

1871 and me are different people. KG is a fake tough guy I can't believe people give him props for what he does. A real tough guy is Oakley or Barkley. Guys that didn't back down and would beat other player's up off the court. Melo stepped to KG and KG hid on his team bus like a fucking chump.

What a nonchalant response

Top Bottom