• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Derwind

4 close out games tonight, Stern is pleased.... refs gunna come in full force!!!

Zombies+EverywhereBill+Cosby.gif

PBY

Banned
Tonight its gonna rain sweat. I hope chars is gonna be okay.

Depressed #spursfan Gondo about to come out tonight too.

Vestal

I'll be watching Iron Man 3.. if the Knicks lose someone laugh at them for me.

I have the popcorn and a bottle of "Knicks Salty Tears" deployed next to my chair ready to go!

Strange that I can't stand Jason Terry, or a lot of the Celtic antics, however my loathing of the Knicks and their style of play is just so much stronger.

I thought Kobe's parents thought Vanesa was a gold digger and trouble. Turns out they were right, no?

She's probably not a gold digger considering she didn't even go through with a divorce that would have given her free reign to live free of Kobe with half of his money.

But she's one of those women that basically separates her man from his family because of how abrasive she is.

I thought Kobe's parents thought Vanesa was a gold digger and trouble. Turns out they were right, no?

what? Kobe was caught cheating on her. And she still stuck with him for years. And of course, returned.

Vanessa is clearly not a gold digger.

His parents always hated her. They didn't talk to him for years after they got married. I don't think they liked him marrying a latino or something, as well. And by "they" I think just his mom, actually.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
She's probably not a gold digger considering she didn't even go through with a divorce that would have given her free reign to live free of Kobe with half of his money.

But she's one of those women that basically separates her man from his family because of how abrasive she is.
Vanessa made more money by keeping him.

Hell, the threat to divorce on the tenth year of their marriage mark only reinforced her potential leverage going forward. She's got him where she wants.

She's the greatest gold digger of our time.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Smokey & others need to believe. Jesus Harden gonna bring us to the promised land

bjpn68vcmaedvhoqcupk.jpg

Deng tweeted that he was taken to the emergency room on Wednesday and his symptoms indicated he might have meningitis, requiring him to undergo a spinal tap.

"As a result of the spinal tap I suffered the worst headache I've ever experienced and been the weakest I've ever felt," Deng tweeted. "Yesterday I was unable to walk or even get out of bed. I made it to the UC and was sent home. (Friday) morning my symptoms worsened."

Deng later tweeted: "Now I'm back in the ER where I may have to spend the night... I want my teammates and Bulls fans to know I would NEVER miss a game bc of flu.

"If I'm medically cleared I will fly to NY to be with my team and try to win game 7."

Deng might have meningitis. Daaaaaammmnn..

SoulPlaya is fucking wrong about Deng. Deng had a spinal tap yesterday and still showed up. If you think he sucks, fine, but don't question him or any other player on the Bulls other than Rose.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya is fucking wrong about Deng. Deng had a spinal tap yesterday and still showed up. If you think he sucks, fine, but don't question him or any other player on the Bulls other than Rose.
Hey, come on, now. I already posted that I took back what I said about him missing the game last night after I found out that he had a spinal tap. And I posted that I took it back last night.

However, I've been consistent about his playing ability, and I still maintain that he should be traded.

Hey, come on, now. I already posted that I took back what I said about him missing the game last night after I found out that he had a spinal tap. And I posted that I took it back last night.

However, I've been consistent about his playing ability, and I still maintain that he should be traded.
No one wants his contract at that salary. Blame the Bulls, can't blame Deng for taking whatever money he can get. I don't blame Joe Johnson. Bulls will probably pay Jimmy Butler 60 million because of this year alone.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No one wants his contract at that salary. Blame the Bulls, can't blame Deng for taking whatever money he can get. I don't blame Joe Johnson. Bulls will probably pay Jimmy Butler 60 million because of this year alone.
Are you kidding? Plenty of people wanted him, and still do. He's an expiring contract this year, and he's officially a two time all star now.

Like it's been pointed out a million times now, Denver pursued a Deng/Noah for Melo trade, but the Bulls said no.

effzee

what? Kobe was caught cheating on her. And she still stuck with him for years. And of course, returned.

Vanessa is clearly not a gold digger.

His parents always hated her. They didn't talk to him for years after they got married. I don't think they liked him marrying a latino or something, as well. And by "they" I think just his mom, actually.

I remember early on it was a lot more about his dad not liking her. Probably the mom too but in those early days I always heard about him and his dad no longer talking to each other.

And a girl sticking by her cheating husband does show she is a gold digger, provided the husband is loaded. Hell I would expect most self respecting women to leave their husband if he cheats of them and not care about the money. She actually stuck by just for the money. Didn't Kobe also have to buy her some huge diamond and get a tattoo of her?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
More like the common sense effect

Also delfino has bone spurs in his foot and will probably need surgery. That smash on durant probably did it.

Bigger loss than the gain of lin ugh

Common sense would have the Rockets as at least 3 point favorites. The Rockets are the ones who should be up 3-2 right now and honestly have outplayed the Thunder overall the past 4 games.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...ons-hope-the-thunders-unspeakably-bad-defense

Seriously forget the Thunder offense. Their defense has been completely atrocious without Westbrook.

Are you kidding? Plenty of people wanted him, and still do. He's an expiring contract this year, and he's officially a two time all star now.

Like it's been pointed out a million times now, Denver pursued a Deng/Noah for Melo trade, but the Bulls said no.

Once again, they said no because they didn't want to rent Melo for a year just to have him leave, like what might happen with Dwight in LA. Melo and his wife seemed to have their heart's set on NY and nothing was going to stop them.

Common sense would have the Rockets as at least 3 point favorites. The Rockets are the ones who should be up 3-2 right now and honestly have outplayed the Thunder overall the past 4 games.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...ons-hope-the-thunders-unspeakably-bad-defense

Seriously forget the Thunder offense. Their defense has been completely atrocious without Westbrook.

I like Lowe, but isn't it obvious that teams are going to do alright offensively and bad defensively when the other team is throwing out four perimeter players?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Once again, they said no because they didn't want to rent Melo for a year just to have him leave, like what might happen with Dwight in LA. Melo and his wife seemed to have their heart's set on NY and nothing was going to stop them.
No, that was not the reason, and I believe I may have told you that already. The Bulls never even let trade discussions go to the point where they could find out whether or not Melo would sign an extension with them.

They refused to do the trade, because they deemed Noah to be "untouchable", even for Melo. BTW, they had Omer Asik at the time, who's outplayed Noah this offseason (yes, I know, injuries, but Noah being injury prone is a knock against him).

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/232151-bulls-nearing-extension-of-noah

Vahagn

I remember early on it was a lot more about his dad not liking her. Probably the mom too but in those early days I always heard about him and his dad no longer talking to each other.

And a girl sticking by her cheating husband does show she is a gold digger, provided the husband is loaded. Hell I would expect most self respecting women to leave their husband if he cheats of them and not care about the money. She actually stuck by just for the money. Didn't Kobe also have to buy her some huge diamond and get a tattoo of her?

Or she has kids with her husband of 10+ years and would rather keep a family and stay rich, then leave and fuck around with random dudes and stay rich.

Calling her a gold digger when she was set to have like 75 million+ for leaving him and having her freedom is pretty silly. She's obviously not a model citizen, pretty superficial, and hasn't worked a day in her life. But I don't get how keeping the family together at his begging and pleading TWICE makes her a gold digger.

Top Bottom