• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

You know the Bucks might have a chance if Jennings and Monta agree to not fuck over their own team by chucking into oblivion

I'm not sure if they really would. If Jennings and Monta stopped taking low percentage shots for this series...They wouldn't be taking any shots since they suck at scoring everywhere (I guess Monta's good at the rim, but that's the only decent spot for either player).

Shadow780

Brandon Jennings says he sees them beating the Heat in six cause there is no pressure on them

young buck you will soon learn the difference between the playoffs and regular season

To be fair this is still regular season for the Heat until conference finals.

I'm not sure if they really would. If Jennings and Monta stopped taking low percentage shots for this series...They wouldn't be taking any shots since they suck at scoring everywhere (I guess Monta's good at the rim, but that's the only decent spot for either player).
Its like the Bucks have two Rudy Gays
I'm pretty sure Jennings is gonna avg around 25-27 ppg in this series while being a big black hole in their offense

Red Sox and Bruins game cancelled

I doubt this continues beyond the time it takes for the Knicks to travel back to Boston, but if it is we may see it delayed :\

Vire

Riley on playoff LeBron, "This is going to be better than watching House of Cards for 15 straight hours on a weekend. I did that w my wife."

Also: "If I got another text from Spoelstra about getting Chris Andersen, I was going to put my hands around his neck."

What I wouldn't give to have Grunsfeld do one of these....

Morey said:
The good news is we don't have a 14ish pick this year. The bad news is that it happened because of my worst trade: Terrence Williams for this years 1st.

yo damn

You know the Bucks might have a chance if Jennings and Monta agree to not fuck over their own team by chucking into oblivion

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bucks took the series.

Just kidding, I'd be stunned, but in terms of Monta and Jennings going ballistic... could happen. And then who knows. They've gotta win one of these early games @ Miami

giri

Countdown to the jobbing of the century

So whats the excuse for Tony Allen being above him? He has 3 less minutes a game. I thought minutes were everything. And Noah? Played in only 66 games (vs. Timmy's 69).

Timmy isn't even gonna get top 5 in this shitty vote is he? smh

AoALaughtears.gif

Most appropriate response i could think of.

Truphenom

Gonna be home for the opening of every series, pretty excited. That said:

Knicks over Boston in 6
Nets over Bulls in 6
Heat over Bucks in 4
Pacers over Hawks in 5

Warriors over Nuggets in 6
Lakers over Spurs in 7
Thunder over Rockets in 5
Grizzlies over Clippers in 6

Could be a good year for some upsets.

Gonna be home for the opening of every series, pretty excited. That said:

Knicks over Boston in 6
Nets over Bulls in 6
Heat over Bucks in 4
Pacers over Hawks in 5

Warriors over Nuggets in 6
Lakers over Spurs in 7
Thunder over Rockets in 5
Grizzlies over Clippers in 6

Could be a good year for some upsets.

Can you imagine the meltdowns? Shit would be nuclear

Truphenom

Can you imagine the meltdowns? Shit would be nuclear

Lol, almost as much troll potential as the Knicks/Celtics series.

I really had a hard time with that pick. Antoni is a complete scrub but putting that up against the T-Mac curse gave the Lakers a better light.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Larry Sanders got 1 DPOTY vote??

Ibaka got 0 after almost winning it last year??

giri

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/noahs-status-bulls-195444450--nba.html

Noah might not play in game 1. I give the Bulls no chance for this match if that's the case.

Yeah, they need to contain lopez if they're a chance, they can't let him get an easy 20.

Really? Hard to get too worked up about the Spurs suffering a first round exit/upset after the last few years.

Yeah, I'm not feelin it. No matter what happens this was a successful season. FITTY, Timmy's marvelous resurgence, and Tony Parker's best (?) year. We won't win it all, but we never really had a chance after The Decision / Collusion, so I'm OK with it.

Besides, its better to go out with an injury asterisk than getting Joey Crawford'd again.

Really? Hard to get too worked up about the Spurs suffering a first round exit/upset after the last few years.

Though it was pretty funny to see them get destroyed by Z-Bo.

there would be a cascade of freak outs starting with vag who will have to go to narc anon to get off his habit of sniffing kobe's dick and balls, all the way to jobber getting a perma for uploading a video of him shooting himself in the face. somehow trax will return from the ashes and murder evilore, stealing his harem and his bank vault full of plane tickets to exotic countries. gaf's servers will overload and reilo will actually get some work done.

Top Bottom