• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo is good as gone. There's no one way he can live with an unhappy wife. Sure the money JR is getting is fair but I just hate watching that dude play basketball so fucking much that I can give two shits whether he plays for the league minimum. 4 more years of his fuckery is too much.

giri

Agreed. But other teams can still offer him something bigger right? And NY can decide if they want go match it or not?

Others can offer bigger, not sure NY can match much more because they're so far over. But...

smith will get a larger offer than that

From who? And why?

Smith isn't a guy you want on a rebuilding team.
He's not a character guy.
He's no where near first option. And really, shouldn't be your second option either.
Who has the cap space AND need.

The list of teams that would take a flyer at him is pretty short. And the list that he'd be valuable on even shorter.

Others can offer bigger, not sure NY can match much more because they're so far over. But..
From who? And why?

He's no where near first option. And really, shouldn't be your second option either.

The list of teams that would take a flyer at him is pretty short. And the list that he'd be valuable on even shorter.

True, everyone who needs a scoring 2 is gonna go after Mayo. The losers of that race could panic offer JR something though, that sorta thing happens every year.

giri

True, everyone who needs a scoring 2 is gonna go after Mayo. The losers of that race could panic offer JR something though, that sorta thing happens every year.

And a lot have scoring combo guards playing on the second unit anyway.

You could say a team like the suns or the raps might, but i seriously doubt it.

Suns have finally admitted they need to rebuild, and are trying to get rid of low character guys (beas) not add more.

Raps are determined to give derozan 38mpg and already have a dumb amount of money tied up in their back court. And they're over the cap anyway (lol).

Flash

Others can offer bigger, not sure NY can match much more because they're so far over. But...

From who? And why?

I don't disagree with you, I think he's an inconsistent chucker but the guy can score and was the 6th man of the year. Some dumb GM will overpay.

I won't even be surprised if its us cause we're retarded. Look how much Colangelo paid fields. :(

I don't disagree with you, I think he's an inconsistent chucker but the guy can score and was the 6th man of the year. Some dumb GM will overpay.

I won't even be surprised if its us cause we're retarded. Look how much Colangelo paid fields. :(

lmao i forgot about fields.

giri

I'm pretty sure the raps actually can't, considering they already have like 70M in cap space allocated.

There's a lot of flaws in Copeland's game. He can't play defense, he can't dribble for shit, and he's frail as fuck. I'll laugh at the dumb ass team that overpays for him.

he made a strong impression though as a guy that can give you some quick buckets. hed be a good bench dude but anything more than maybe 2-2.5mil is probably way too much

hell novak is overpaid. i hope he works on his flaws this summer. at least he acknowledged that he would during his exit interview.

why Novak?

woodson doesnt want to play him. might as well get someone that will get some burn. i do like novak though.

giri

Novak has a few seasons left in NY and no one wants him, he stays.

Does anyone want Copeland? He may want to get paid but who is gonna pay him?

copeland may find an offer from someone like the suns or magic on a 2 year 6M contract.

But he's 29yo. So expecting him to develop isn't really rational. What you're seeing now is what you get.

so is Gondo ok?
He's basically doing the same thing Brooks is. Falling back on the YNB injury.

THRILLH0

Banned
the playoffs have barely started for the Heat

you're taking some of these numbers in too much

It's like Heat fans completely forgot about 2011 already. Then again, this is the fan base who abandoned their team on opening night following the first championship in team history.

It's like Heat fans completely forgot about 2011 already. Then again, this is the fan base who abandoned their team on opening night following the first championship in team history.

lol you don't know who you're talking to or what you're talking about

THRILLH0

Banned
That's lovely, it's too bad that your post is filled with straws

In what way?

What I posted was a fact (Heat fans have demonstrably short memories) which directly supported the point I was making.

No, a straw man would have been me saying something along the lines of the Heat's most iconic fan being a mariticidal bitch.

Oh but that's true too, isn't it?

In what way?

What I posted was a fact (Heat fans have short memories) which directly supported the point I was making.

No, a straw man would have been me saying something along the lines of the Heat's most iconic fan being a mariticidal bitch.

You're clearly bored; go do your normal thing and post here again next month

PBY

Banned
In what way?

What I posted was a fact (Heat fans have demonstrably short memories) which directly supported the point I was making.

So basically u salty.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
he'd be good as a spot up shooter coming off the bench. If he's on the right team he won't need to dribble and maybe the defense will come.

There's a lot of flaws in Copeland's game. He can't play defense, he can't dribble for shit, and he's frail as fuck. I'll laugh at the dumb ass team that overpays for him.

He's Brandon Rush in my mind.... who got 4 million pre the new CBA. Anyone who pays him more than that is crazy and 3 million now might be a fair contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom