• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Cipherr

Still wish the Warriors could have advanced. Really would have liked to see that team play some more. As long as Currys ankles held out anyway.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Because I think it makes me look cool. At least, that's what everyone else thinks, so let's run with that. Welcome to the thread. PEACE.
Is there like some deep reason for it, then?

Like, did your best friend die in your arms and the last thing he said to you was, "Whatever happens in your life *cough cough*, make sure that you. . . . . that you. . . . . . (Pimp: What is it? Anything you want, man, just don't leave me!). . . . . . . that you always end your internet posts with. . . . . . with. . . . . . . . . *cough cough*. . . . . PEACE!" *dies*

Pimp: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

Like, did your best friend die in your arms and the last thing he said to you was, "Whatever happens in your life *cough cough*, make sure that you. . . . . that you. . . . . . (Pimp: What is it? Anything you want, man, just don't leave me!). . . . . . . that you always end your internet posts with. . . . . . with. . . . . . . . . *cough cough*. . . . . PEACE!" *dies*

Pimp: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

lol!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

PEACE!
end me

Talon

PEACE!
Damn damn damn

PEACE!

:lol yes

Pimpwerx

PEACE!

Not gonna lie, I'm lmao right now.

I explained it over the years. When I first started on usenet, I was using my dad's account and didn't want to put a sig with my name, because I didn't know if he'd ever use it. So I figured I'd end my posts with something. I thought about using "FIN." because that used to end all the french cartoons I watched growing up (Pink Panther and some shark cartoon). Thought it was too corny, so settled on PEACE...which isn't corny at all. Well, it wasn't corny 20 years ago when I first started doing it. Now it's too late to turn back. Something something deal wit it. PEACE.

In '93 ending your posts with FIN was less corny than PEACE by a considerable margin. I'll make sure to include that as an entry in the Wacknessopedia.

Pimpwerx

Alright. It's time to ball, y'all. I don't care if it's by a lot or a little. I just want to get this win. Let's Go HEAT!

In '93 ending your posts with FIN was less corny than PEACE by a considerable margin. I'll make sure to include that as an entry in the Wacknessopedia.

Sorry bruh, but I remember the 90s and "peace" was as prevalent as "audi 5000" and "let's bounce". PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Is Reggie going out of his way to say stuff positive about the Heat tonight because he got destroyed for his fanboyism late in Game1? PEACE.

Pimpwerx

This blowout seems to be heading in the wrong direction. I understand we're trying to avoid foul trouble early on, but we're playing some terrible defense, and we're still turning the ball over. Not a recipe for success. PEACE.

Vire

Bad bad start.... Just really careless with the ball right now.

Hopefully Cole and Birdman are put in soon.

Top Bottom