• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

thekad

Banned
Lebron should start diving in for those boards. I remember when T-Mac would get fed up with our bigs not rebounding and just grab everything himself.

What? Conley is a better guard than what this sorry ass Miami team is fielding right now by a magnitude of ten. Not to mention that the Spurs survived Curry, Klay, and Jack just fine. Lebron would get his ass shut down by Duncan or Tiago in the post.
If Duncan or tiago defend lebron, it will be a sweep.

Omzz

Why does it seem that every posession pacers have, they have the ball beyond the 3 point line with 5 seconds on the shot clock

Bosh can't guard anyone on the court, Wade is a ghost, and Lebron is taking nothing but jump shots. And they all look like they don't give a shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Miami sweeps. Lebron will just pull then out of the paint to around and dunk.

One will defend battier if lebron is the pf. Sure they can defend him in the post but bron won't go there if Duncan is on him.

I didn't mean that Duncan or Tiago would defend Lebron outside of the post. If Lebron gets into the post, the Spurs will do whatever possible to match up the right person to guard him down there. I don't expect Pop to be dumb enough to have Duncan or Tiago chase Lebron around the perimeter. That's what Khawni is for.

Top Bottom