• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

charsace

I think Miami wins but 2 things are happening this series. Miami isn't killing from 3 and refs are almost going out of their way not to help the Heat (like they usually do). This will be interesting if Miami has to take this series with no ref protection

You mean the Heat don't dominate when the refs don't give them calls? I'm shocked.

Back to miami where the Pacers have played better than the heat this series.

rando14

Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport

Alonzo Mourning's facepalm after LeBron gets called for the technical

BLuPv-GCUAAV0uy.png

lol

effzee

As bad as Wade and Bosh were, I still think its because the scheme they are running.

When guys are even taking open 3s (and missing) the other guards and even forwards are nowhere in the paint because they took are hovering for the 3 point shot. WTF I saw like 2-3 plays when Cole, Mario, or Ray Allen took open threes, missed, and instead of being down low to rebound Bosh is around the 3 point line, Haslem is sitting in his sweet spot for his own shot, and Wade who should be slashing to the rim for put backs is just watching.

No energy or sense of urgency for a game that would have granted them a trip to the Finals.

I like the Heat and want them in the Finals, but I just don't see it. Its not just missing open looks, its the effort and scheme. When they cut the lead to 4, they acted like they won already. AGAIN. Fall back early, work super hard to tie or get back into it, and then act like they won already again. Fucking morons.

Perfect example when they cut it to 4, Cole missed a wide open 3 off a great look, and the camera clearly showed Wade on the opposite corner just standing watching the shot go up and be rebounded. Why not fucking run to the rim for a possible put back or rebound?

Its almost like going into half up by 1 was a curse cause they thought oh we can just sleep walk through the rest of the game. Can't let a young hungry team contend for the Finals now. Just 1 game and they get in. They will win.

SA-IND finals.

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Durant
7) Love, even though he was out all year basically, he'll be back next and should put up the same insane numbers
7) CP3
8) Hibbert
9) LMA
10) Rondo, same deal as Love

Wade I don't want to hear shit about "we". No YOU need to play better. "We need to do better to get players involved", we got you involved, you cant hit shit.

smerfy

Banned
LeBron's back must be hurting like hell, Wade and Bosh are some heavy dudes.

It was painful to watch the Heat this game, especially Wade and Bosh. This was probably the Heat's worst game this series. Felt like Pacers should've won by a lot more, Birdman comes back, Wade and Bosh earn another shot at redemption. Miami did this last year, I see no reason they won't do it again.

I'd cut bosh and wade's minutes. Give miller/anderson/anthony more minutes.

I want to see more Cole too. He's a better defender than chalmers and doesn't have that Wario side to him.

Feels like it's the Cavaliers all over again. Only difference is, instead of expecting lebron to have to carry the team because everyone sucks around him, this time the only 4 players showing up for the Heat are Lebron, Anderson, Miller and Cole.

What's Chalmers done outside of a small spurt in game 4? Wade and Bosh are non-existent (especially Bosh). Allen/Battier are inconsistent and poor on defense.

You're getting almost 30 a game from lebron...where's the entire rest of the offense? Just embarassing. If they lose this series, the last person that deserves ridicule is James, but he'll get it anyways. Completely ass-backwards.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
There's really no point in panic since it's not in our control

Just enjoy the ride however it may end

Yeah, but even if the Heat win game 7 and get to the finals, they only have three days to heal up before playing San Antonio. Maybe the rest-or-rust thing will bite the Spurs in the ass, but even so, shit's not looking good.

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Durant
7) Love, even though he was out all year basically, he'll be back next and should put up the same insane numbers
7) CP3
8) Hibbert
9) LMA

Parker? Rose? Melo above Durant?

Ripclawe

Banned
Wade I don't want to hear shit about "we". No YOU need to play better. "We need to do better to get players involved", we got you involved, you cant hit shit.
I turned it off, I was getting too pissed
The end of this ride could be Lebron leaving miami, Wade retiring to a swinger community, and Bosh being your first option.

Riley will pull off some moves like he always does but I would hate for the heat to waste Lebron's best years

@tomhaberstroh
LeBron James has 171 points in this series. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined? 155.

@tomhaberstroh
Chris Bosh held to single-digit scoring for 3rd game in a row. 1st time he's done that since Feb. 2004. He was a rookie.

Such a troll.

I just fucked up my list when I was making switches to the order, not trolling.

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Love, even though he was out all year basically, he'll be back next and should put up the same insane numbers
7) CP3
8) Hibbert
9) LMA

There it is.

Rando: Yes, he is. Doesn't matter if he only avged 11ppg in the reg season, the guy played 29 mpg. Look at what he's done in the playoffs, averaging 20/10 and just dominating games. He's clearly a top 10 player.

Yeah, but even if the Heat win game 7 and get to the finals, they only have three days to heal up before playing San Antonio. Maybe the rest-or-rust thing will bite the Spurs in the ass, but even so, shit's not looking good.

Different series, different matchups. I think we will be fine. Of course assuming Wade can play basketball but I am not sure of that anymore.

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
6) Love, even though he was out all year basically, he'll be back next and should put up the same insane numbers
7) CP3
8) Hibbert
9) LMA

There it is.

Rando: Yes, he is. Doesn't matter if he only avged 11ppg in the reg season, the guy played 29 mpg. Look at what he's done in the playoffs, averaging 20/10 and just dominating games. He's clearly a top 10 player.

Yeah hype up Rondo and forget Tony, no problem, keep at it dude

Current Top 10:

1) LeBron
2) Kobe
3) Melo
4) Durant
5) Curry
7) CP3
8) Hibbert
9) LMA

There it is.

aG46g.gif

hibbert is definitely not a top 10 player, also nice puting durant twice

LMFAO

Hibbert is most definitely a top ten player. I will without a doubt agree that we could've played better (and that Donnie Walsh is a terrible GM currently ). Come on Donnie; Green, Augustine, and Mahinmi as key additions off the bench? But, I believe we can definitely improve.

Edit: I apologize for not being there when my team loses but goddamn that shit is too depressing. We need more Pacers fans here.

Top Bottom