• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Lebron's gonna carry them to a win tonight even if he has to flop all the way there.

lebron-flop-2.gif

WorldStar

Banned
Why not just go to a bar?

My gym has tons of TVs playing the game near the cardio machines so I can just catch the game while doing some cardio. I get so caught up in the game I usually forget I am even doing cardio, so it is a win/win situation.

I would go to a bar but a lot of my friends are douches who don't like going out drinking during the week and I don't really feel like going to a bar alone. Also given that I am on dat poverty time, spending money at the bar isn't always ideal.

What makes you think the Thunder beat the Griz or the Spurs so definitively?
The more I think about it, Thunder most likely would have beaten the grizz in 5 or 6 with ynb. zbo was beasting and perkins is useless but I think that would have been offset with OKC having two 25+PPG players. Like, all those Grizz/Thunder games were way too close.

Spurs, I don't think the Thunder get past without Harden unless the SAS shooters go into a slump.

yea but lol presti

giri

The more I think about it, Thunder most likely would have beaten the grizz in 5 or 6 with ynb. zbo was beasting and perkins is useless but I think that would have been offset with OKC having two 25+PPG players. Like, all those Grizz/Thunder games were way too close.

Spurs, I don't think the Thunder get past without Harden unless the SAS shooters go into a slump.

yea but lol presti

It's a nice theory, but if YNB is there, duran't isn't taking as many shots and scoring that much.

The question is, would YNB have been more effecient than durant on those shots, and would Durant have been as tired at end of games?

The answer to both is probably no.

My prediction: Miami dominates Indiana to a point where PG, Hibbert, and West literally get themselves ejected due to pure salt after Bosh hits a three to go up 30 with 8 minutes to go.

Or D.J Augustin and Lance Stephenson give so little fucks that the enormity of the moment simply doesn't reach them and they dominate the game due to having no fear.

One of those two things is going to happen.

would love to see the pacers get the upset.. but then i kind of want the heat to win so i can cheer for the spurs to beat them..

I fully expect the heat to come out and dominate though :(

Top Bottom