• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

can't imagine the Heat losing

Stern not letting Pacers-Spurs happen

San-Antonio-Spurs-vs--Indiana-Pacers-at-Indianapolis-INDIANA---November-23--2012-544.jpg

Good luck to both teams. I just hope the refs stay out of this one and let the players decide it.

I think a Spurs-Heat series would be more epic to follow, but the Pacers-Spurs might be just as epic for the next two weeks of LBJ-bashing and blame game that would be played in South Beach and on Sportscenter.

Vire

Good luck to both teams. I just hope the refs stay out of this one and let the players decide it.

I think a Spurs-Heat series would be more epic to follow, but the Pacers-Spurs might be just as epic for the next two weeks of LBJ-bashing and blame game that would be played in South Beach and on Sportscenter.

Why not have the best of both worlds.

Heat move on to the Finals and lose.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
My feeling is that the Heat better get a nice lead on the Pacers, and do it quickly, because the longer they hang around, the tighter the net gets around Miami, and the greater the Pacers chance to win game 7. I also think that as long as the Heat don't end up with another 10 minute stretch like they had in game 5, when they shot 90%, the Pacers will definitely keep it close. The Heat are also going to have to keep the rebounding differential under 10, because if they don't, they are going to be in serious trouble.

I'd imagine El BJ will go for 30+, 10 boards, & 8-10 assists. I don't see Wade markedly improving, and Bosh is a wild card. For the Pacers, if they have 3 guys again with 10+ rebounds, and manage a 14-18 point scoring advantage in the paint, they are gonna win.

I say Pacers by 5...

the "league won't let miami lose" narrative is fucking annoying.

The team that plays better legitimately will win tonight. Stop making excuses before the game.

diehard

Fleer
btw ESPN broadcasts in 720 because even though its lower res, progressive is generally preferable on sports (lots of horizontal movement).

There is no 1080p NTSC standard.

I think there's something that would be psychologically more damaging to losing a game 7 to the Pacers at home than losing in the Finals to a team with three Hall of Famers.
I don't know. LBJ got swept by these Spurs in his first trip to the Finals. If he were to lose to them again, after forming his own super team, I think he'd be traumatized.

Pacers win by 12 and fans already went home.
Fixed

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Shouldn't Spurs fans be cheering for the Heat to win? I'd be more confident against the Heat than whatever the Pacers will make the series devolve into.

I want the Indiana Knicks to win it all. YEAH!

giri

Shouldn't Spurs fans be cheering for the Heat to win? I'd be more confident against the Heat than whatever the Pacers will make the series devolve into.

They just swept Pacers West, so, no, i think they'd rather face the pacers.

I have 4 of the books of A Song of Ice and Fire and still haven't finished the first book. : (

Don't bother wasting your time, terrible series of books.

Just watch the TV show, it's much better. Well. It's from here on out that the whole thing really falls apart so...

How would the Pacers going to score in that series? Hibbert, West, and George will going against Duncan, Splitter, and Leonard. I think the Spurs would win in 4 or 5 games against Indiana.

In all seriousness, can we all see how silly proclaiming that this trio would win 7 championships together?

And I am talking even if they win it all this year.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

He probably misses his friends.... All jokes aside he went ring chasing and if they don't win one.... wtf was all that drama for? Even if they do win a ring he is smart go to boston retire there and he is assured two banners in in both Boston and Miami....

Or

Lebron told him his plan for Cleveland and was like "fuck it let me see if this works"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive got Heat by 7. Pacers have the better team but Lebron at home for a game 7 is a hell of a thing to overcome for a few reasons.

Top Bottom