• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Eleuin

They just swept Pacers West, so, no, i think they'd rather face the pacers.

Yeah I already forgot how effectively they shut down a team with superior bigs and more scoring options, my bad.
I guess the heat breaking down has made my opinion of the Pacers more favorable despite multiple opportunities for them to put games away.

How would the Pacers going to score in that series? Hibbert, West, and George will going against Duncan, Splitter, and Leonard. I think the Spurs would win in 4 or 5 games against Indiana.
Lance Stephenson learns how to not be an idiot anymore, DJ Augustin turns into Stockton lite and Danny Granger comes down from heaven to score 20ppg.

LOL Wat?

ray-allen-480x219.png

He's worth nothing more than a 1 game contract with his play so far.

Interesting point I heard on the LeBatard show.

What kind of mentality do you guys think LeBron plays with tonight?

will he come out with the fuck outta my way game 6 type of game or will he look to get everybody involved, considering the comments by Wade?

KingGondo

Banned
Ray is welcome to come chase a ring in OKC. We could use perimeter shooting off the bench, and what better team for him to land on than the greatest FT shooting team of all time?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Ray is welcome to come chase a ring in OKC. We could use perimeter shooting off the bench, and what better team for him to land on than the greatest FT shooting team of all time?
You guys already have Derek Fisher!

Fjordson

will he come out with the fuck outta my way game 6 type of game or will he look to get everybody involved, considering the comments by Wade?
As a temporary Indy fan, I hope he gets Wade very involved.

Bosh I feel a little differently. I think Bosh still has it in him to have a good game. Worried that he'll catch on tonight and start hitting.

Tom Penny

What do you mean?

“I can’t defer,” James said Tuesday night. “I’m never in defer mentality.”

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Wade has taken more jumpers this postseason than Ray Allen. I really don't even get what he's crying about but I guess anything to deflect the blame away from his sorry play I guess.

Lebron should really be looking to be doing everything himself. Maybe get his teammates that have actually shown up for some of the first 6 games involved. So not Wade.

lmfao at Ray wanting to come back to the Celtics irfjyfkitfkuygh

He was smart to go to the Heat since Celtics ain't going back to the finals anytime soon

Just stay there Ray

Can you imagine the celebration that will go on in here in just a few hours?

I know you guys are trying to cover yourselves in saying oh Heat by 5 or Heat by 7.

The Heat are going to have an epic meltdown tonight right before our very eyes, and it will reverberate for years.........

Clevinger

I know you guys are trying to cover yourselves in saying oh Heat by 5 or Heat by 7.

The Heat are going to have an epic meltdown tonight right before our very eyes, and it will reverberate for years.........

Lebron's gonna carry them to a win tonight even if he has to flop all the way there.

Ratings as low as the resolution

I would be happy with a Spurs vs Pacers finals because I really don't want to root for the spurs. If the heat Win, I'll end up rooting for the Spurs though because TD and Pop are badass and I don't want to see the Heat rattle two to three in a row off.

Cloudy

Banned
People give Bosh a lot of shit on here but he is a stand-up guy. While Wade makes excuses and says he needs the ball more, Bosh is accountable and admits he needs to play better

exarkun

lol Ray jumping off the bandwagon faster than the fans.

Heat gonna win by 10 though, will play amazing defense. Chalmers will get thrown out, and Bosh will get 15-10.

effzee

I won't be home during the game and not sure if I'll be able to catch it where I'm going, so I'll end up watching the dvr at midnight or later.

Prediction: Pacers win. Miami left the door open and should have won game 6 now they pay for it. Wade and Bosh play a little better but not enough. LeBron tries to do too much and shoots poorly. Heat get destroyed again on the boards. Ray Allen and Battier again don't show up.

JambiBum

So every game I have watched the Pacers have lost. The games I haven't watched the Pacers have won. Doesn't matter how much of the game I watch, if I see any of it live they lose.

To watch or not to watch?

effzee

People give Bosh a lot of shit on here but he is a stand-up guy. While Wade makes excuses and says he needs the ball more, Bosh is accountable and admits he needs to play better

Bosh and Spo need to realize that although his ability to hit jumpers and 3s create spacing, against Indiana they need his size and possible rebounds more than his jumpers. So he can affect the game without scoring. Stay down low and at least battle for rebounds. Right now Hibbert and West aren't even contested for most of their rebounds.

To me its all about effort. If both Wade and Bosh are just hovering around the perimeter not even attempting to go in for rebounds Miami has no shot to win. You are more likely to get results from your hustle and effort on d and on the boards then just becoming a jump shooter.

Eleuin

Aren't you guy that said he would tell his kids about kobe beating the 24 -38 Raptors?
C'mon son, epic meltdown that will reverberate for years?

giri

don't you think wade's shitty play is sort of forcng lebron's hand though? I can understand wade saying he want more touches but when he's missing layups and turning over the ball and shit....eh.

doesn't matter tonight since we're winning by 30.

It doesn't really matter. If wades on the court, he has to be given his opportunities or your whole main offensive scheme falls apart and you repeat game 6.

LBJ just has to learn to trust in Wade.

If by the 4th wade still isn't getting it done, thats another thing. But up until then? he has to let go somewhat.

WorldStar

Banned
I am very excited to watch tonight's game

so glad TNT added 'overtime' for us poverty brahs without cable

although I'll prob head to gym to watch this game since my internet is crap

Cloudy

Banned
Does everybody in the Heat locker room hate each other right now?

There are some very bizarre storylines this year.

Nah it's overblown. Media is looking for a "conflict" narrative. All will be forgotten when they win tonight.....unless they get down vs. SA lol

"What are you so afraid of!?!?!?"

-Dan LeBatard

We're going to lose and he is going to get roasted by Heat fans forever and ever.

Top Bottom