• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

i cant believe people realistically expected indiana to win tonight

but to their credit, they have played far worse than i even imagined lmao. team is clown shoes

miami up 15 at the half. i was off by 4

MooseKing

Banned
salt.jpg

I almost feel too good. Everything went our way that half (except some shooting from Bosh). I hope the Heat dont feel as comfortable as I do. I don't think they are.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I almost feel too good. Everything went our way that half (except some shooting from Bosh). I hope the Heat dont feel as comfortable as I do. I don't think they are.

If the Heat don't play that exact same way in the second half, they will probably lose.

MooseKing

Banned
Spurs have no hope. Pacers gave Heat a problem because of how the Pacers are built. Spurs beat Memphis because Memphis had nothing outside of the paint.

Heat are the worst match up for the Spurs.

What a joke of a game. Saw it coming from a mile away but still, what a disappointment. I feel deflated. How the fuck do you get outscored 33-16 in the 2nd quarter in a game 7. Why can't Hibbert do anything. Are you telling me all the Heat had to do was double him when he got the ball and he becomes totally shutdown, what the fuck. I don't even feel like watching anymore. The insufferable Miami Heat fans don't help.

segarr

Heat gon win and Floyd gon win his 6$ million dollar bet. I looove it when hated people and teams win!! The salt is so tasty

Top Bottom