• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

trixx

No bandwagon jumping from me. Screw the heat screw the spurs let's go Lakers, I'm from Toronto but I'm not going to waste my time with those guys.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs

PBY

Banned
What a joke of a game. Saw it coming from a mile away but still, what a disappointment. I feel deflated. How the fuck do you get outscored 33-16 in the 2nd quarter in a game 7. Why can't Hibbert do anything. Are you telling me all the Heat had to do was double him when he got the ball and he becomes totally shutdown, what the fuck. I don't even feel like watching anymore. The insufferable Miami Heat fans don't help.
TOO SOON BUT SALT

SALTTTTTTT

SALTY TEARS

Fjordson

What a joke of a game. Saw it coming from a mile away but still, what a disappointment. I feel deflated. How the fuck do you get outscored 33-16 in the 2nd quarter in a game 7. Why can't Hibbert do anything. Are you telling me all the Heat had to do was double him when he got the ball and he becomes totally shutdown, what the fuck. I don't even feel like watching anymore. The insufferable Miami Heat fans don't help.
Yeah, the constant doubling is so predictable and should be easy to be beat with Indy's size. No idea how they're fucking this up so bad.

Spurs have no hope. Pacers gave Heat a problem because of how the Pacers are built. Spurs beat Memphis because Memphis had nothing outside of the paint.

Heat are the worst match up for the Spurs.

Wut. Who on the Heat defends Parker and Duncan? The Spurs are much better team than the Pacers. I'm not saying they are going to win, but "have no hope" is just silly

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Spurs have no hope. Pacers gave Heat a problem because of how the Pacers are built. Spurs beat Memphis because Memphis had nothing outside of the paint.

They seem sort of like similar teams to me. Veteran, finesse style. Spurs have better ball movement and I'd take old ass Duncan in the paint but it should be fun to watch.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member

Pacers never worried me. The Heat have played as if they were on cruise control all post-season (except today). The Spurs have the coaching and PG that can really challenge the Heat. That being said, I have to admit to you guys, Manu has been playing like total shit.

MooseKing

Banned
Hahaha, sure.

It is pretty much a consensus Pacers gave Heat problem b/c of the post, and Spurs beat Memphis because they gave up everything they had on the perimeter.

When, on earth, do the Heat ever lose to a perimeter team? Lebron is one of the best perimeter defenders of all time.

Heat are built to destroy teams like the Spurs.

It is pretty much a consensus Pacers gave Heat problem b/c of the post, and Spurs beat Memphis because they gave up everything they had on the perimeter.

When, on earth, do the Heat ever lose to a perimeter team? Lebron is one of the best perimeter defenders of all time.

Lebron isn't going to defend Parker

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan

But the Heat only beat the Spurs in the regular season on a Bosh desperation 3 with 2 seconds to go. Underestimate the Spurs at your own peril.

I'm already in "fuck this" mode.

Go Spurs.

Angostura_aromatic_bitters_dD.jpg

If Spurs play Duncan/Splitter together and keep Miami from using their small lineups they could replicate a lot of the problems Indiana gave Miami.

Trey

Heat matchup outside but they don't inside. Memphis matched up (eh) inside against the Spurs but didn't matchup outside. You're missing some math there, unless you think the Heat inherently match up inside against the Spurs, in which case you must have only watched this game of the current series.

Yeah, and Tiago Splitter and Tim Duncan are just random chumps who haven't proven to be effective in the post. They are a very balanced team, much like Miami. And the big boon for them being that they are healthy right now.

Playing like they actually want to win games. I like what I see. Bosh needs to keep up the intensity and not let me see him try a stupid ass flop again. I'll take his poor shooting if he's getting rebounds like he is right now.

Top Bottom