• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I feel like the Spurs have never been a favorite going into the Finals.

PBY

Banned
The then Spurs team was not 100%, and they were missing their starters. The first game Pop tried to rebel against the schedulers and pulled their main players. The point is that neither team has truly faced off on an equal footing during the regular season, and still may not if the Wade injury starts affecting him again.
So basically what he said

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LOL fucking Wade. Fouls Hibbert on that and still flops out of bounds.

Nah, Heat beat a full strength Spurs team without any of their starters the last time they played.

Manu didn't play in the 88-86 loss

Parker, Duncan, Manu didn't play in the 105-100 loss

both losses Spurs weren't full strength, with that 105-100 loss basically a d-league squad

Vestal

Based on the playoffs the Heat have played superior teams and basketball than the Spurs.

This is a game of Match ups.. The best match ups against the Heat are the Indiana Pacers and the Memphis Grizzlies because of their size and style of play.. Everyone knew that before the playoffs started..

I am thankful its the Spurs and not the Grizz in the finals.. I don't know if I can survive another series like this in regards to being manhandled in the paint.

Top Bottom