• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Indiana vs spurs will be the lowest rated finals ever.... People will find out the results the next day after the series is over on the local news....

J2 Cool

Amazing game by Hibbert, including going at Lebron when they needed scores. Can't teach size, good to see Indiana use their's.

Indiana vs spurs will be the lowest rated finals ever.... People will find out the results the next day after the series is over on the local news....

I could care less. I like how Indy plays this Heat team. Screw the ratings.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Reggie: "Lebron is becoming the best closer."

lol or not.

Spo, as usual played Lebron way too much.

Damn. Sucks this one got away from us. Grats Pacers fans. I do hate watching the Pacers play though.

I really wish I'd never have to see Chalmers out there again. It's too painful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You see that Indiana??? When you use Hibbert, you win!!!

And Steve Kerr looked like he was going to cry when Miami lost.

Damn. Sucks this one got away from us. Grats Pacers fans. I do hate watching the Pacers play though.

I really wish I'd never have to see Chalmers out there again. It's too painful.

I hate watching the Heat play. But, I have to admit, LeBron played a hell of a game (Wade hit some clutch shots too as much as I hate him).

Pathetic game. No other bench player besides Anderson wants to play, LeBron is shying away from driving on Hibbert, and Wade has flashbacks at the most inopportune times.

Chars staph please, save some of it for the rest of the series!

You need to learn from captmcblack and unleash your hatred in small quantities. Or like me, who sqaushes their hate into a ball that slowly grows over time until I unleash it into a huge ball that takes out a city block.

Vire

I'll give the Pacers credit where credit is due. They played a great game.

Heat didn't lose for lack of effort, just didn't execute well enough on the offensive side. Costly turnovers at the end and a missed shot by Chalmers/Wade really put us back.

Not the end of the world being 1-1, but it's going to be a long series I think. Bring it on.

Pimpwerx

I still got us in 5, but holy shit that was fucking terrible. Awful close to that game, but the blame is on defense. Letting the Pacers shot 50% on our home floor. Fuck me. That's a disgrace. PEACE.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Amazing game by Hibbert, including going at Lebron when they needed scores. Can't teach size, good to see Indiana use their's.

I could care less. I like how Indy plays this Heat team. Screw the ratings.

Hey I am telling you how it would go down ...I could care less how you feel about how the pacers play the Heat

Man, this is great. As a Knicks fan I got something to say; fuck the heat and fuck Pheeniknicks you cuckold motherfucker.

When's the last time the Knicks won a championship?

That's right, now go back to reliving the 'glory days' of the 90s that involved half of Jordan's career highlights at MSG making the Knicks his bitch

Pathetic game. No other bench player besides Anderson wants to play, LeBron is shying away from driving on Hibbert, and Wade has flashbacks at the most inopportune times.

What I'd give to have Hibbert in all game. Mahinmi is solid at times, but goddamn Vogel was right about him being the best rim protector in the game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I will always hate Miami for not sweeping the Pacers and making people think Indy has a good team.

You had ONE JOB Miami

When's the last time the Knicks won a championship?

That's right, now go back to reliving the 'glory days' of the 90s that involved half of Jordan's career highlights at MSG making the Knicks his bitch

tumblr_ll77ps8OwY1qgfngno1_500.gif

Top Bottom