• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

charsace

I don't underestimate them. I understand them more than anyone else here. Hell, I coined the term 'fuckball'.

Indiana isn't a good or bad team. They're an albatross. Maybe even an anomaly. Whatever they are, they're an embodiment of every bad idea, practice, theory, and philosophy between college and pro sports. They drag games down to a level where its not even basketball as defined by the book. They hold themselves and opposing teams back with their style of play - their schemes are so ridiculous and nonsensical that no one knows how to attack them because everything is 'just crazy enough to work' except that not even Indy players trust it because they're still tied to humanity. Both teams get fucked by it, Indy just plays their more often. But they're not safe either. And if you're a bitchmade team like the Knicks or Houston, then you stand no chance even when Indy defeats itself.

That's fuckball.

I hate it.

They used to run Hibbert at the high post for extended periods last year like it made fucking sense. Ugh.

At least we didn't give Amare an uninsured contract or think that Carmelo Anthony was gonna lead us to the promised land.

MJ's doing better than I ever thought he would too btw.
I started reading this, and it was going so well, then you had to mention the Knicks. You should stfu your fat head about the Knicks masochist piece of shit.

Easy to be good at defense with Hibbert and/or West behind you...

are you seriously trying to tell us that melo is on george's level at D

I started reading this, and it was going so well, then you had to mention the Knicks. You should stfu your fat head about the Knicks masochist piece of shit.

your knicks are a fucking embarrassment to basketball and you are an embarrassment to queens

rando14

chars come on man we're just tryna have a good time :^(

I wonder if Paul George's hairline plagues' LeBron's mind when they play.

ih3hqdzbucvgt.gif

Cloudy

Banned
and easy to be shit at defense when you don't even try.

Melo sucked at defense even when he had good Chandler last year.

Melo plays 4s a lot. I'm not gonna shit on him for strugglibg vs. bigger guys. All I know is Melo on the Pacers is a much better team than the actual Pacers and George on Knicks is a worse team.

Melo plays 4s a lot. I'm not gonna shit on him for strugglibg vs. bigger guys. All I know is Melo on the Pacers is a much better team than the actual Pacers and George on Knicks is a worse team.

You are seriously going to act like Melo wasn't shit on D as a 3 too? Melo is a black hole. The Pacers team would be ass with him dribbling down the shot clock and not getting the rest of the guys involved. He's a chucker with low bball IQ.

Not Memphis. They can't score and their guardplay is just as shoddy. I'm not sure Miami can beat SA unless they make their 3s though...

Conley and Bayless would do damage.
But SA is definitely the superior matchup for MIA, the way their players can pass and move without the ball is whats needed to exploit Miami's aggressiveness on their P&R coverage.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
At least we didn't give Amare an uninsured contract or think that Carmelo Anthony was gonna lead us to the promised land.

MJ's doing better than I ever thought he would too btw.

Carmelo isnt what's killing us its the fact they traded everyone on the roster for him that's killing the Knicks. Walsh made a few big mistakes while dropping salary that is killing the Knicks but if they don't overact can be remedied sooner than later

Also extremely low expectation aside I know you don't mean that about MJ.

Zach Lowe got Knicks fan hate mail for saying Paul George is already better than Melo but he wasn't lying.

The real mystery is how every college in SoCal missed on this kid and he had to go to Fresno.

When did this happen? He had Melo fourth on his MVP ballot and George didn't even get an honorable mention.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Carmelo isnt what's killing us its the fact they traded everyone on the roster for him that's killing the Knicks. Walsh made a few big mistakes while dropping salary that is killing the Knicks but if they don't overact can be remedied sooner than later

I do. TV deal, cost effective and fast overhaul, not hiring his friends, got the rebrand. As a building team, we're looking better than most going forward.

But this isn't about me. I'm not going to troll anymore because I cost my team Noel.

I can still dislike the Pacers though.

Walsh always overpays for talent. That's the same dude that locked up Johnathan Bender and Jermaine O'Neal to those cancerous contracts.

Edit: But, I can't hate, we spun Jermaine O'Neal into Roy Hibbert.

Top Bottom