• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Lkr

I love hearing the restlessness in the crowd.

what is that rustling sound? it isn't the heat fans texting during a pivotal play at the end of the game, i can tell you that much

i wonder if vogel can make defensive adjustments at the half

Pimpwerx

Nice play call by Spo there. Got Ray wide open. Also, technically that timeout was called before Hill crossed the timeline. The ref bailed him out there. Lastly, no one is complaining about the refs not calling two clear fouls on Hibbert, right? Good. Maybe we can stop bitching every game about refs. PEACE.

Talon

Nice play call by Spo there. Got Ray wide open. Also, technically that timeout was called before Hill crossed the timeline. The ref bailed him out there. Lastly, no one is complaining about the refs not calling two clear fouls on Hibbert, right? Good. Maybe we can stop bitching every game about refs. PEACE.
Stahp, Werx. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Franchise record points for a half. 70 points is the kind of breakout I expected in Game2. Don't let off the gas. Double this lead in the 3rd. PEACE.

Lkr

fuckball couldn't have asked for a better offensive performance than they had too. jeeeeeeeeeez how do you give up 70

Top Bottom