• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Vestal

Miami doesn't rely on threes when they're still in swagmode. It means nothing when everything comes from LBJ obliterating whatever you try from the inside out.

but Miami hasn't been able to get off the 3 all series. However due to what happened in the first half wouldn't be surprised if they go off this half with Indy packing the middle more and helpd

Vahagn

the only anomaly is haslem and the 1 turnover, Burdman hasn't missed a shot since the chicago series, and his being spoonfed. Bosh is shooting around his average.

the Heat defense hasn't even been good tonight.

All time franchise high in points against the best defense against the best defense in the league? You're missing like 6 more anomalies

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
but Miami hasn't been able to get off the 3 all series. However due to what happened in the first half wouldn't be surprised if they go off this half with Indy packing the middle more and helpd

They don't need to in order to remain highly efficient. Miami still isn't even trying. That's the funny part... I wish more people would remember last year when they turned it on Vs OKC and outright obliterated them in every aspect of the game.

Vestal

They don't need to in order to remain highly efficient. Miami still isn't even trying. That's the funny part... I wish more people would remember last year when they turned it on Vs OKC and outright obliterated them in every aspect of the game.

oh I remember. But different teams hehe.

Top Bottom