• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Pimpwerx

2 made, contested 3s? I got no problem with that. However, the sloppy turnover from Wade and then dumb foul from Rio? Come the fuck on. When you're looking to stop a run, you play smarter. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Refs are so eager to blow a whistle on fast break layups. It's kind of strange.
Because many players and coaches advocate fouling on those layups in an effort to put people on the line instead of just giving up the 2 points. Keeps guys from getting blitzed in the air if guys know that they'll be fouled on the ground USUALLY safely and right off the bat.

Its like late game fouling... sorta

Pimpwerx

Refs are so eager to blow a whistle on fast break layups. It's kind of strange.

If you mean the Chalmers foul, it was obvious. He put a forearm on him...for no goddamn reason. I've said it before, but I seriously believe Rio leads the league in and1's given. He fouls a lot, but lets guys get shots off all the time. He's a fucking idiot. PEACE.

Nori Chan

P.I when the heat win in 5 I demand you give this to syphon.

BLFLrVnCEAAJf73.jpg

Pimpwerx

FINALLY! That's what we call a Chalmers Moment. A moment of utter stupidity followed by one of brilliance. Good job. Still...sit the fuck down. PEACE.

Top Bottom