• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Battier feeds off all your anger

tumblr_liyrfqhqdA1qalw7ro1_400.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Paul George is the most overrated player in the NBA

Yeah. He definitely should be able to guard the best player of the generation and carry his inept team offensively for 40 minutes in the ECF.

fuckin scrub

DY_nasty

People are giving Miami way too much credit for Indiana shitting the bed like it does every 4 days.

Its really more hilarious how Miami's roleplayers seemingly only know how to hit big shots when they're up 15. Too much swag.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Same. Perfect way to describe it.
The hell is wrong with you guys? It's the fucking Miami Heat, and you guys were actually worried?

Is this a joke? Why do Heat fans try so hard to make their team seem like underdogs in every damn series?

People are giving Miami way too much credit for Indiana shitting the bed like it does every 4 days.

Its really more hilarious how Miami's roleplayers seemingly only know how to hit big shots when they're up 15. Too much swag.

Indiana may score 100. Hard to argue they shit the bed. Lebron simply destroyed them the first half which does happen against anyone.

DY_nasty

Fuck that basket

Hibbert is a fucking nancy. Go up strong you fucking sham center
Indiana may score 100. Hard to argue they shit the bed. Lebron simply destroyed them the first half which does happen against anyone.
You didn't watch the Atlanta series? They're not consistent in anything other than looking like triple distilled shit at least once a week.

Cloudy

Banned
Yeah. He definitely should be able to guard the best player of the generation and carry his inept team offensively for 40 minutes in the ECF.

fuckin scrub

I don't blame him for getting punished by Bron down low. That's on Vogel.

Thing is I've been hearing this bullshit about him being a "superstar" all playoffs but he is not even close to being an elite offensive player. Shame on the folks in here mentioning him in the same sentence as Melo lol

This is I've been hearing this bullshit about him being a "superstar" all playoffs but he is not even close to being an elite offensive player. Shame on the folks in here mentioning him in the same sentence as Melo
you literally said that he is overall better than melo

Because the Heat are always being treated badly by the refs and Stern.
oh wait, this is exactly like 09 cavs vs magic, right?

Pimpwerx

Not time to let up on this team. The last two possessions were to damn sloppy. Ray taking that 3 that early in the clock is pointless too. We're trying to just run this thing out, really. We don't need to get up early shots, we need to run our offense. I'm glad Spo called time, but he should have a couple possessions ago. PEACE.

The hell is wrong with you guys? It's the fucking Miami Heat, and you guys were actually worried?

Is this a joke? Why do Heat fans try so hard to make their team seem like underdogs in every damn series?
The fuck are you even talking about? What part of that is pretending to be an underdog .

Thing is I've been hearing this bullshit about him being a "superstar" all playoffs but he is not even close to being an elite offensive player. Shame on the folks in here mentioning him in the same sentence as Melo lol

lol at knocking a player for being "overrated" while hyping Melo. George has already made it as far in the playoffs as Melo ever has in his whole underachieving career.

Top Bottom